Adventure, Adventure! Read all about it!
You might have noticed that we recently made some huge strides in the integration of Adventure.
Here's a detailed look at them!
- Mastering locations and unlocking areas now works! For those that might not be so adventure-savvy, you must complete quests to increase your region level. When you reach level 15 you have mastered the location and will be able to unlock the next region by clicking "Unlock Next Area" (this button appears on the "home page" of individual locations).
"Yeigh!" Get it?
- Been pining to use your favorite SCC, Unus, Toray, etc. as your Adventure pet, but dismayed that none of them could find items in ponds or burrows? We've given all these genuses the skills to now retrieve items from these events! Now you can confidently explore with any pet you like!
- The Aywapedia is a handy tool, but some of you might have gotten a little tired of having to run to it every time you encountered a strange pet in the wild. When you run into a pet now, it'll tell you if the pet is (Owned) or (Not Owned), so you can easily maintain your pet collections! (I might alter the wording to Captured and Missing so that it's a little easier to differentiate when you're clicking quickly.)
- We fixed some of the missing HA/pet background images and removed the city background from a couple locations (Enchanted Forest being one of them). There are still a few missing images, but we're making progress!
- Pet Flutes and Monster Flutes now work. Enjoy summoning the beasts!
- The Fauna Safari now corresponds to your Adventure stats.
Please consider creating and submitting some new fauna to this thread! I am looking to accept quite a few for our new Ara locations, so keep that in mind.
We have a lot more to do, and Yasu is working on cities as we speak, but we're getting there! :3
Posted by Dew ♥ Eri (#17) on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:56pm
What does everyone think about the latest adventure developments? Are you happy with these new updates?