All right, let me explain what I'm doing for commissions, since it's not the everyday thing. Hopefully I can do it like this, too.
My friend and coworker is in a bit of a jam. Her car broke down on her and she doesn't know what's wrong with it yet. Could be the engine, or it could be a pipe, or a few other things, I suppose. She doesn't have enough money to get a new one, nor does she really have the money to get it fixed if it happens to be the engine. I'm doing these commissions to help her out.
What's slightly different here, I guess, is the fact that I'll be working for one main pet site for around a month's time, then move on to another when I get all situated to continue. I like the differences when switching from one site to another; you don't constantly have the same things going on. I say "around" a month's time, because I want to get a little bit of a rest before the next month begins, and (maybe) I'll start this up again for it.
How do you commission me?
I think this is the fun part. You guys name the prices you're willing to pay me for specific things, but I'll have a minimum wage written out for the specific stuff I'll do. I don't judge who I'm going to be working for by the amount they pay, but rather by picking a random person that posts here that is interested in my work. When you post the prices that you're willing to pay, name four things that you'd like me to draw. If you win, I'll draw those for free.
Also, the random person that wins my commissions will get four free items at the start that I randomly drew. These four items at the moment are:
What are the minimum prices?
Before I state the minimum prices, you don't have to be able to pay me for everything. If you just want me to draw items, then that's fine and dandy; you don't need to offer prices you'll pay for anything else. Another thing: I don't draw humans, as they are my downfall. Right, a last thing, you can keep the prices at their minimum if you wish, commissioning me higher prices helps me to help m friend out of debt and with her car. :]
- Items: 2$ || Item Redraws: .50
- Pets: 5$ || Pet Sketches: 2$ || Pet Redraws: 3$
- NPCs: 5$ || NPC Redraws: 3$
- Battle Opponents: 5$ || Battle Opponent Redraws: 3$
- World Maps: 35$ || Specific Location Maps: 20$ || Map Sketches: 10$ || Map Redraws: 25$
- Writing: .25
If there's anything anyone would like for me to add on the list above, just ask. I think I covered most of it. I don't do avatars or banners, sorry. I can do miscellaneous items as well (bookmarks, sticker designs, and such), but not sure if people would be interested in those so I won't post minimum prices.
Recap with added info:
- State prices you're willing to pay for specific things you'd like me to create.
- Name four things you'd like me to draw, and if you're the winner, I will draw those for free.
- The winner is chosen randomly.
- Before I send the .PSDs of the art, I require payment. I will send previews of the art (ah heck, we can discuss this XD).
- Payments are made via Paypal.
- My lack-of-updates DeviantArt is http://thewowexp.deviantart.com
- Contact me via Skype: Krholbrook22
- Contact me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I think I covered all of it? o_o; Hopefully this is okay, too. Commissions are open through the month of November to whomever wishes to commission me. My friends going to crap her pants when I give her free money. XD
Winner is Marvelhose.