We’re looking for staff!
Kaylune is looking for some new people to join us on staff! – we need writers and artists! Before you decide, “omg, finally, a petsite that I can work at!” let me tell you about what we really need from you. It should be mentioned that we may consider other staff positions besides writers and artists, but our primary search is for them.
Also, we prefer for this to be volunteer work. You’ll be paid in site credits, but if you want some real cash, please contact me privately.
We need STAFF who:
– Are creative
– Have the time to attend Staff Meetings on Friday nights
– Will responsibly meet all deadlines
We need ARTISTS who:
– Can match our style (examples below) This is EXTREMELY important!
– Can draw pets/maps/monsters/etc
– Work well with other artists on projects and will be willing to compromise ideas if necessary
We need WRITERS who:
– Have some kind of experience writing rules, guides and descriptions
– Are good with plots
– Work well with the other writers on projects that require a group effort (such as newbie guides and the rules)
– Have a complete knowledge for the English Language
– Will be able to come up with names for NPCs as needed
Often found in plains or flat regions, the Mysticat dashes energetically on its swift paws, its lightning fast reflexes a valuable asset. Its ears and feathers are organic in structure, but don’t be fooled, they have as much strength as the next pet. The stripes in their fur are unique and can be compared to a leopard’s spots. The free-spirited Mysticat often thinks quick on their feet, developing a winning idea on the spot most of the time. They are outspoken, advocating their strong ideas and beliefs without a second thought. As they often speak their mind, a Mysticat is mixed in with trouble, especially since they are stubborn and narrow-minded every now and then. But their outspoken nature is often used to advocate their strong ideas and beliefs without a second thought, speaking out against injustice and taking action. These qualities make the Mysticat a favorite companion to the heroes in Kayrth fables.
For those who wish to play a more sophisticated game than throwing balls of paper into the waste basket
If you don't want to be a staff member, Kaylune is still looking for users on our development forums! We may hold contests where you can win things for when the site really DOES open, and you'll definitely get some sneak previews!