I am also looking for a paid position on a petsite. If you are interested please PM me or (for faster response) email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL SLOTS OPEN
-Misticpets (Lead Item Artist)
-Spare commissions for some other sites
6+ years of drawing for petsite experience.
Quick Rules/How to Buy
1. You pay after I've finished the piece(s) and with paypal within 48 hours after completetion.
2. If you don't pay within the 48 hours you are no longer the owner of the art and it will be resold.
3. I will give you an estimated deadline for you. I will complete it by then. If I don't, you get at 10% discount after 24 hours after the due date.
4. If it is a commission $10+ I will give you a sketch to approve before coloring and finalizing it.
5. Once you pay for the art, it is yours! You can resell if you'd like or rework it with someone else. However, I am allowed to use it as an example for future commissions.
6. Make sure to say I made it if someone asks who drew it.
Don't say you drew it yourself.
I can change my style if needed. Throw me some examples if you want a style change.
I can draw everything. Humans, pets, anthros... just not cars. I just can't seem to draw machines well.
Now onto the fun part...
$15-20. (Recolors $1-3 each. Depending how complex.)
Again, I can draw anything you desire.
$3. (If you buy in batches of 5+ I'll give ya a free item.) Limit of 10 per slot for now.
Some more old, Lurapet items are lurking throughout this board! If you're curious, keep looking around this board for some old items.
I have some fan art and human work on my tumblr. Click here!
This is completely negotiable on price since I'm doing some of this stuff as experiments.
Fastest way is by contacting my on my e-mail that goes straight to my phone.
I also have a portfolio of my animations and whatever.
Click above to check out my website!
OR PM me on here and leave a post on here! Don't forget to ping me!
Thank you for visiting!