1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. Game owners can use our forum to their advatange by promoting/advertising their games to our users and receive feedback/reviews from those members that try their games out. We support developers of all kinds from RPG developers, sim game developers to virtual pet site developers. We want to see more games in our industry come across more success and that's why we try our best to release as many guides/articles regarding online gaming development as we can.
    We're unlike other forums in our industry because we try our best to be there for our users no matter what and give them advice whenever they ask for it. Running an online game isn't an easy task, but with our many resources that we've built since 2011, you'll learn a lot from our online community. Please don't ever be afraid to ask a question on the forums because if you never ask, then you'll never receive an answer to your question and you can only improve by asking other users for help/advice.
    We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are very frequent visitors on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We also allow game owners to sell their game in our general marketplace
    In early 2011, we decided to make a comeback to the internet because in 2010, we had a minor setback and we had to re-launch without any content, but with a lot of time, patience, hardwork and effort, we've managed to rebuild the Virtual pet list community into something better than it was before. We actually registered our domain name on November 4th, 2004, but we were only a directory then and all we had was a basic comments system for users to post things on their favorite games..
    So, what are you waiting for, why don't you join today? If you have any problems figuring out our security code, then here's a hint, it has millions upon users and has been around since 1997.
    Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of different games listed, so we're pretty sure that you may find some games that suits your needs as a player of sim games or virtual pet sites.
    If you're still curious about a certain game that you'd like to play, then please check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have worked in this industry.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    VPL is looking to hire 2-3 new moderators to help our flourishing community. If you're interested, then please see this thread VPL seeking moderators

10 people who won't make it to heaven - a blogger wrote this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Jun 14, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Well, I thought I'd bring this topic up because this blogger - who is a follower of God, and has his own twitter handle @aheartforgod wrote about this, and this is what said about "10 people that won't make it to heaven." Obviously, its not his decision, its up to the lord [if you don't believe in religion, that's okay].

After he sent this out as a tweet, I replied with this:
    But, anyways, here's what he said on his blog http://aheartforgod.blogspot.com/2009/09/10-people-who-wont-be-in-heaven-after.html
    This guy must be stupid or something because if you follow "christian values" and other religious values, the one key thing that pastors tell everybody "All your sins are forgiven, and were washed away by Jesus'

So the point here - what religion do you think this guy follows? Because from what I remember, God loves everyone, and if he get into trouble, that's okay because you can always stir back on the right track - who is the guy to judge others? Obviously a nobody, but according to his Twitter followers, he has a lot of people that believe in the crap that he tries to preach, and its not powerful - because even drunks get drunk, and perhaps, have a relationship with God.

But, telling people who can't enter heaven? That's not his business, nor his place to say.

So, after reading his 10 lists, what does everyone think?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  2. rontifu

rontifu Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    What I think?

From that guy's perceptive, with this top 10 list, almost everyone on Earth won't be able to go to this 'Heaven'. So it's a load of BS, to be honest.

I don't follow a religion, but I do remember the 'God will forgive your sins' part from school.... long time ago. Which always made me ask 'Wait a sec.... if God forgive our sins, then why the heck we are told to live a good life sin-free in the first place? If that guy forgives all, why should I be afraid of going to hell? o_O '

Thought it was a loophole, and I found others, which led me to being atheist right now.

3. Panda!

Panda! Approved Artist Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Ehh nothing new. A lot of Christians I know are like this. "God loves everyone--except if you're this"

I agree. People shouldn't go around saying who's going to heaven/hell or not. It's fine if you believe that, but can't you keep it to yourself? In fact, isn't it some sort of sin to do God's bidding for him?

I'm sure these people wouldn't take kindly to someone of another religion saying they weren't going to heaven.

edit: I also like how some of these and a lot of other reasons I've seen are things that people flat-out can't control. God made them that way, but they're not going to heaven? Soo did he specifically make people who go to hell?

4. Lion

Lion NICKI MINAJ! Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    @cpvr. What do I think? I think his a asshole.
    ;)

Heaven or Hell, I'll have fun a both.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. Drksoulgambler

Drksoulgambler Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I don't believe any of this bullshit.

I know some christian people are like that. How can you live a completely sin-less life? It is impossible to do and only Jesus can do that. He is the son of Heaven father and he is very devoted to saving people from going to Hell. Before Christ was born, all people who died went to hell. if it wasn't for him, we are all going to Hell.

I believe god forgive us all for the sins, but only the certain sins he don't forgive.

My grandma told me if I have tattoo on me, I will go to Hell because my body is supposed to be my temple.... That doesn't make any sense.

Gabby likes this.
  6. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    These christians are idiots as well, but they don't know anything - and some pastors even back up a lot of these things that this blogger said, and plus, the only person that can judge you is God himself, nobody can tell you "Oh, you're going to hell for this, or heaven", they say all they want, because its not up to them, and plus, I think this blogger has his head up his ass, because one of them are sins - and they're forgiven.

I've committed adultery before, and when my ex found out through me, I confessed my sins to the Pastor, and he told me everything is okay, and that I wouldn't be judge about going into Heaven, so thus, I'm not sure what to call this blogger because he claims he's about "god", then why is he judging people and saying certain people can't make it to heaven? He's an idiot, I tell you.