Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

$100 posting contest - be active

Discussion in 'Contests' started by cpvr, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can check how many posts you have for the month here http://www.virtualpetlist.com/misc.php?do=vsatpomy

Post what rank it gives you and such.

Now to the contest:
    We're running a $100 posting contest - what's the catch? The user with the most posts by November 4, 2011 will win the $100 bucks.

Interested? Say you're in here with your current post count.

Rules:
    Do not spam in the art marketplace with posts like "Good luck", and make sure you don't post so much in the Playhouse.

We want content - so this also includes making threads that start more conversations.

Our moderators are on high alert as well for spam, so don't do it!

Payment via paypal
    Ready? Set go.

If you find anyone that is not obeying the rules to this contest - please don't hesitate to contact any of the my fellow staff members(you can contact me too).

@MartynMartyn @JoyJoy @MichiMichi @LewisLewis @Toxic Rainbow KissesToxic Rainbow Kisses @IconicIconic @electric_blue_kirbyelectric_blue_kirby
    @GGitzOleGGitzOle

#1 cpvr, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. @cpvrcpvr
    If Moderators can enter, then I am in. : D

#2 Martyn, Oct 19, 2011
  3. Do the use win with the posts all-time?

EDIT:

Sorry, I have seen it. In this month ^^

4. Include your current post and post it - that way when we check for the winners, its easier for us.

@MartynMartyn Anyone can participate

#4 cpvr, Oct 19, 2011
  5. As of now when I just checked, it said 21 this month c: I want to enter!

6. @cpvrcpvr
    Alright, haha.
    Will you win the money if you have the most posts? ;D

#6 Martyn, Oct 19, 2011
  7. I kind of feel like this will just be another "spamming" contest rather than "posting" contest. Good luck to whomever enters though.

8. Not at all.

@EeviechuEeviechu You're entered, at 45 posts.

#9 cpvr, Oct 19, 2011
  9. @cpvrcpvr
    Alright then, hehe.

#10 Martyn, Oct 19, 2011
  10. Currently I have 74 posts but it doesn't look like I'll win as I'm behind by 100 posts! lol

11. I'm not even listed. xD

But I will be on double lookout for spammers. ^^ *evil grins*

12. (cracks knuckles) Drea, prepare to write many posts full of delicious brain meat.

My posts for this month are 57. My posts total are 736.

13. im in

posts this month are 51
    total posts are 594

(including this one)^^

14. Ha ha..
    place 45. clubanimon 16 (this month) 269(total)

I won't bother spamming the heck out of the forum. But I feel like having announced this closer to the end of the month and starting it up in November might have been a better idea then going it part way through both.

15. Is it for all posts made in October or just posts from now?

16. I'll try and get involved :)

17. I'll take a shot at it.
    I have 100 total posts!

18. I'd like it better if it was all new posts made and not the previous ones made during the month :p
    Otherwise I havn't got a snow balls chance...

19. As of right now I'm at 9 for this month, but I'd love to try it out and be more active!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.