Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and we're the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets closed beta keys
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    Be sure to check out the latest changes to our rules.

15 year old admits to having sex 300 times

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gabby, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Gabby

Gabby Administrator Administrator

I've done a lot of bad things when I was in high school, but I no longer feel bad for the way I was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb6wo_XTuw0

This is just sick. :/

I must note that the mother doesn't seem to be acting THAT concerned. It's not the type of concern you would see on a real parent. I personally feel like I would verbally knock some sense into my daughter, slap her on the face to make her calm her ass down, and deadbolt her door until she rationalized. Alas, none of that would be quite necessary had she been brought up in a better background, which makes me feel inclined to say the mother never gave her everything she needed. Neglect from a parent often times creates implications which shouldn't typically be found from young teenagers. Of course, peer group also is a factor. The mother should be concerned about who her daughter is hanging out with.

It's still so sick. We need to find a way to encourage better parenting in the USA, not just through sexual education of minors but parenting education for mommies and daddies.
  2. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

These young kids are always on Maury talking about things like that. Then when "an officer" comes and take them to jail, they all cry for their mommy and such. Why act like a trouble maker and do things that are un-moral for a young person?
  3. Avalanche

Avalanche Supporter VPL Supporter

In sympathy with the mother however, just imagine what this woman has been through with this girl. I'm sure she knew some of it, and I can only imagine how long she was trying to deal with unruly teen on her own. She's probably exhausted. I'm 100% sure this was not just some freak occurrence and her mother thought she was an angel otherwise. Her mother knew she was doing these types of things and the reason she's on Maury is because she has no control over her child and she has no fight left in her and doesn't know what to do. Scaring kids to act properly actually has a better success rate than you'd think because let's face it: the kids on these shows are stupidly fearless. They think they're invincible and eventually she's going to get an STD, or raped or pregnant and I think taking them into a jail and scaring them is a whole lot better than letting one of these girls get raped in my opinion.
  4. Aesop

Aesop Member VPL Member

@Gabby - I don't know how it's sick. Yeah it's sad that this girl disrespects herself enough to do this; but, you have no idea what has gone on in her life. I highly doubt that one day she decided. "OH HEY I WANT TO BE A SLUT."

You admit to doing bad things as well then you have no problem insulting this girl. The girl needs to see a psychologist and work through her problems because there is obvious something that's not being said. That's what I dislike about Maury, let's treat the real problems.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  5. Andou

Andou Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

I remember seeing this video.. but I couldn't continue watching because her voice was too annoying.
    The Little Tree and Gabby like this.
  6. Drksoulgambler

Drksoulgambler Member VPL Member

Have you guys seen, "Scared Straight" show? The show is all about unruly kids committed different crimes ranged from vandalism to drugs, and fighting, and even some girls did prostituting themselves. They were sent by the parents to this program run by local prison to teach them a lesson about what is actually happening behind the bars. All of them are NOT PLESANT as what kids thought it would be. Those inmates scared the shit out of those kids. In few programs, they actually have those kids stay in prison overnight or for the next few days to get full experience of what it is like to be in there. Most of the Kids decide to change for the better afterward, but very few are still stubborn and eventually they will end up in prison.

This girl really need to learn her lesson... There is no excuse for that even if she have problems.
  7. cpvr

I've seen the scared straight show various times. Those kids don't have any respect, and the prisoners are always running their mouths to those kids - which, they're trying to teach them a lesson on respect, and a lot of the kids usually go back to crying to their parents.

I remember this episode of scared straight, and this kid had no respect what so ever for authority.
    [video=youtube;KyAtM0pfxdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyAtM0pfxdc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL417E0B71D8BF4928[/video]
  8. Gabby

Several things wrong with your response-
    1) It's sick that we publicize this on Maury, maybe. But I never directly called her person sick. And I'm a little confused as to why you think I haven't considered her back story? In my post I said
    I was born and raised in a house where this attitude would not be tolerated, I'm calling it sick because I don't know how parents allow their children to do that.
    2) Haha, I admit to doing bad things in a different way. I would never mess with what this chick is doing. I simply mean I'm bad in what an average teenager does - lying to parents and breaking rules. I didn't go to this extreme and even when I was that young I would frown upon someone like that for being that way
    3) You're saying maybe this girl has some background issues but you're then saying let's bring her to a psychologist and talk about real issues? I think this is a real issue.
    4) Social Issues affect everyone. That's what makes their problems more significant than others. I don't want human race to be overpopulated and out of control because we suppressed the issue from the start. More than half of the biggest issues you think are more significant were probably caused by the fact nothing was done to prevent them from starting. Not to mention, if this girl did get pregnant, there is no real world way she would be able to afford it. She could and probably would go on welfare programs just like Octomom did and steal money from the taxpayers. That isn't a real problem? It affects our economy and our society's esteem. Think a little deeper into the subject, it's a lot more critical than what meets the surface.
    5) I never insulted the girl. I insulted the lifestyle. It's disgusting and morally wrong, I wish to see the future ahead of us in a lot better condition.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
    Micky likes this.
  9. vplspride

vplspride Member VPL Member

10. Jinxx

Jinxx Member VPL Member

@Gabby "Not to mention, if this girl did get pregnant, there is no real world way she would be able to afford it. "

I'd like to add that there are alternatives, which include abortion, adoption, and handing over custody to her parents... There are ways that she could afford it.
  11. Velxeor

Velxeor Member VPL Member

Abortion or adoption seems like it'd be better than handing custody to her parents. The parents are probably suffering from enough stress because of their daughter's current situation. An extra baby to take care of just doesn't seem like the best choice.
    Jinxx likes this.
  12. que

que Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Not to mention the parents already did a great job raising their first kid.
    I'm actually curious as to what lead her into thinking that this was ok.
    She had to have had some parental issues or influence.
    Then again, a majority of these shows are scripted, any way.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
    Gabby likes this.
  13. cpvr

That's true in a lot of sense, but then again, when a baby goes to adoption/foster care, there's usually a lot of problems that go on in foster care - such as, the kids being abused and things like that.

Ya, those are good choices, and usually the teens that do get pregnant and don't want to raise it, they sign the rights over to someone that can. Take my cousin for an example, she had my baby cousin in her Senior year of high school, and managed to graduate. After that, she couldn't deal with raising my baby cousin anymore, so she signed over all her rights to my Nana(my grandma).

Do I agree with her decision? Nope, because I'm a dad, and I had to fight for the rights of my Daughter, and its hard to raise a baby, especially when they're first born because they need a lot of attention, and such.

And also, I don't think abortion should be an option - unless the girl gets "raped" or someone older than her gets her pregnant, and leaves her, then that choice should be able to happen, but it's always up to the women on what should be done. I don't condone it, but its a option that should always be available.

Also, it's hard for parents to raise their child's baby, because the baby was with her mom for 9 months, so they're kind of attached to their mother.

I see what you're saying here - I remember when I was 16, I wanted a baby so he/she could grow up with me, and I could be a cool parent, and relate to them on all grounds. There's nothin wrong with getting pregnant at 15, as long as you continue on your career - at school and get your education, while still raising the baby - most high schools these days offer day-care options for their students as well.

And also, you can beat your kids in Texas, that's a stupid rule, but hey.
  14. vplspride

vplspride Member VPL Member

15. uglytrolls

uglytrolls Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

im sorry but if a 15 year old boys being asked if hes had sex hes gonna say yes
    if hes being put on tv because of it hes gonna blow it out of proportion

i mean i might just be naive and trying to uh
    ???? restore my faith in humanity that i wasnt sure id lost in the first place??
    but i dont believe this lmao
  16. Gabby

@vplspride @Jinxx @cpvr Okay, so pretend Victoria had the child. Now pretend you are the child. You're five years old. Victoria comes home with 3 boyfriends and neglects you to spend the night with them in the room next to you.
    You don't find anything wrong with this image? There is nothing wrong with this picture? There is nothing wrong with an eighteen year old illegally prostituting herself to take care of a son or a daughter? Sorry, my moral compass is telling me the child is going to have some serious emotional damage, and that's just not acceptable.

Victoria might have changed in that video, but I still believe nineteen is too young to have a baby. @vplspride You also say I'd go to jail if I grounded my daughter by making sure she does not sneak out or disobey my orders? So Victoria wouldn't go to jail if she had to prostitute herself to afford her child that's probably going to have emotional damage because her mother is "a slut that was on Maury" and they'll carry that label all their life?

Also, in regards to the taxpayers argument I made-- yes, I agree with most of you, there are ways out where you don't have to depend on the public for a baby you can't afford. However, if her mother is so opposed and against her having a child, the chances are she won't find support with her mom. She says she would prostitute herself to make the money, therefore shaming herself, her baby, and also her family. None of her family members would probably want to deal with it, and if they do, it's most likely an unwanted child to them and they will look to public relief to afford it.

Please note that I'm not completely against unwed teenage mothers. If you can provide a safe and secure home for a child both financially and surrealy, you have my ultimate respect and regard. But I just don't think it's acceptable for a child to grow up with a mother that prostitutes themself to afford a child because they were fifteen and their family disagreed with them. Really, think about the child for a moment.

@uglytrolls @Bexxy Both Maury and Jerry Springer are scripted TV shows and the only truth is buried under exaggeration after exaggeration. The main reason as to why I posted this one is because although exaggerated for television purposes, very similar situations have occurred, and I know of plenty personally. If I know of several I'm under the impression it happens more than we would like to admit
  17. Jolly

Jolly Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

My first response, "In a Row?"
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/94wGndbOIPk[/video]

Sorry could not help myself.
  18. Jinxx

Jinxx Member VPL Member

@Gabby I said abortion or adoption. If I was "said child" I wouldn't be in that house in either of those situations. I'd never have been born, or I'd be in a better family. Just saying.
    Gabby likes this.
  19. Gabby

Sorry about that, I agree with you with what you've bolded. I only pinged you because I intended to agree with you, not argue. :thumbup1:
  20. Jinxx

Jinxx Member VPL Member

@Gabby Honestly if she has a kid those two options should be her choices and no others.... Unless she wants to hand over custody to someone else in her family (I've heard of this being done.. like basically adoption, but it's within the family)

I hope to hell she doesn't get pregnant, because we don't need people like that populating the earth
    Gabby likes this.