Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar opening up for beta September 16 - Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $300 posting contest ends on October 14th

$20 banner contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by cpvr, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In an effort to get more banners, we are now going to run a contest, which means, we need more banners to help us promote Virtual pet list, so what does that mean?

Well, we are now giving artists an opportunity to win $20 bucks - the winner that designs the best banner for us, will win the cash prize.

Hold up, wait up, how many banners can I design? As many as you'd like, but only one of your banners will be chose, and the winner will be chosen by our staff members. @DreaDrea @JoyJoy @MichiMichi @electric_blue_kirbyelectric_blue_kirby @KiaraKiara @EvolutionEvolution @LewisLewis @TheTeenTheTeen

So, are you ready to use your creativity skills? You can use pets from various pet sites - be sure to ask them for permission! Well, you can use pets from Boopets, Aywas, Rescreatu, or Misticpets - to use in this contest.

So, are you ready?
    Contest has been cancelled until further notice.
    Winner will be paid via Paypal

Banner sizes: 468 by 60[the largest]
    500 by 80, and 500 by 10

If this contest works well, expect more coming this summer!:thumbup1:

#1 cpvr, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Good luck to all the participants!

3. Can't wait to see some entries. =)​

4. Tempting :D Good luck to everyone! I look forward to seeing entries ^ u ^

5. Two stupid questions:
    1. When you say "Well, you can use pets from Boopets, Aywas, Rescreatu, or Misticpets - to use in this contest", do we still need to ask them for permission or can we just use them? Was a little confused by this part.
    2. Do we post entries here or submit them somewhere?

Thanks.

6. You can use them, I'm pretty sure.

2: You submit them on this thread.:thumbup1:

7. I dont mind anyone using BooPets Pets.

Regards, Paul.

8. So entries aren't going to be anon? Daw.
    [​IMG]

So anyway, if/when we end up doing more than one, do we post the new one in a new post or edit the first one? Just hypothetically speaking of course.

9. [​IMG]

OR

[​IMG]

I hate doing text haha. I could not make text look good to save my life.

#9 Aesop, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  10. @cpvrcpvr
    I think the entries should be PMed, and be Anonymous.
    That way it isn't a popularity contest :/ (Oh ill vote for @DreaDrea because she is a mod and awesome)

#10 Toxic Rainbow Kisses, Jun 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I have to agree... it should be anonymous.​

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well everybody already knows that mine is mine

13. PMed my entry. Just finished my exams~ Yay~

#13 Moonlight, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  14. Thanks for the suggestion, but no.

@AesopAesop @MoonlightMoonlight Great entries thus far!

#14 cpvr, Jun 8, 2012
  15. Can users from Europe/outside U.S. enter? Not sure how you'd be distributing the cash price to the winner.

16. Do you have paypal?

17. One of my friends might be interested. I wouldn't be able to make you decent banners, however much I would like.. xD
    But yeah, paypal is no problem! :)

18. Then yes, you can participate. Paypal is all I use to send payments, and that's good to hear. I can't wait to see what you friend creates.

19. @cpvrcpvr, I dont have a paypal, but would love to enter. Could you maybe get $20 worth of Icecash on icepets if i win and send me it? Lol.

#19 Rj, Jun 8, 2012
  20. That's not a problem. I think @ClawsClaws could help us with that if you win, so I wouldn't worry about it.:biggrin:

#20 cpvr, Jun 8, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.