Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

A $200 date where are you going

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Mar 4, 2013.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Let's say you just got paid and have $200 to spend on you and your significant other for one night. What are you doing? Where are you going to eat at?

Personally, I'd use $100 and go to Olive Garden and then go to the Cheesecake Factory to end the night strong. I'd also probably decorate my apartment to have a romance feeling and all that.

So, if you had $200 to spend on one night or a date, where are you going to eat or better yet, what are you going to do?
  2. Archfiend

Archfiend Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    @cpvr
    Ahaha, I'd shove that in the bank and go to the beach. 8,D Hawaii has its perks!
    But, all joking aside, I am way too scared to spend money on dates. Like, if I'm buying gifts? I buy EXPENSIVE gifts.
    I'm the subby in my relationship, though, so he wants to spend ALL the money.
    Which just makes me feel GUILTY.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  3. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Dinner on the beach would be really cool. Then when the sunsets, kissing until midnight. Oh, that's a journey I'll have to take one day. My girlfriend wants to go on a Cruise next year, so we'll see where that on goes. I've never been on a cruise before, so it should be fun. Expensive gifts? I got a nice chain for Christmas that cost a lot. I'm grateful and very appreciative of whatever my girlfriend buys me. ^.^ It goes both ways, too.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. Krisgoat

Krisgoat Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    I'm planning to do something like that for me and my guy at the end of this month for our bday! (both of our bdays are on March 31!) There is this amazing camp site where you can rent a cabin, go hiking, fishing, boating, and they have a restaurant too! Id love to book a cabin there for a night - or two! :D
  5. uglytrolls

uglytrolls Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    id probably take us on a romantic dinner date im really fruity wtf
  6. Mattielee

Mattielee New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Buy half a dozen Hot N' Spicy's, rent a few redbox movies, clean the room and some flowers... xD
    MAYBE I'd make the bed :p ahahaha, in my fiance's current state I can't take her anywhere with the smell of food or she gets sick!
    #Pregnantwomen-_-;
  7. sunandshadow

sunandshadow Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Reputations:
    That's ridiculous amount of money to spend on one night if it doesn't include a hotel room, but I guess my options would be Greenfield Village (in Michigan, it's a history-themed tourist museum/village thing, it's awesome) or a mediaval faire with a shopping budget for some nice garb or some bottles of mead, or an amusement park, again with a shopping budget thrown in. I love shopping so a date where I was supposed to shop would be pretty awesome. A convention might be fun, they usually have a good party atmosphere going on by the final day, except it's difficult to spend time together at one of those, you always end up splitting up to go to different panels. A big art or natural history museum, or a conservatory or zoo/aviary/aquarium, can be a fun and memorable place to visit, if you both like that kind of thing.

A concert or opera or something would be a second choice for me, if the other person liked that.
  8. Pepper-Head

Pepper-Head You've cat to be kitten mew right meow. Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Assuming my mom was ok with it (maybe in an alternate universe aha) or we were on our own, I'd probably take her to the movies, maybe we'd walk through the park before or after that, and then I'd take her to the best Japanese Steakhouse to get hibachi c:
  9. The Little Tree

The Little Tree Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    We better be going to a Designer Outlet for the day.
  10. Lucille_DDW

Lucille_DDW Approved Writer Approved Writer VPL Member

Reputations:
    Oh! We'd go to the fancy theater here in town. Leather seats, expensive (Very expensive) food (from snacks to full meals) and liquor. No children! They seat you, then take your order and bring it back to you! Very epic! We could easily spend $200 there!
  11. Meleah

Meleah Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Casual restaurant, take a nice long walk somewhere relaxing, save all the extra money for plenty more dates xD
  12. Gabby

Gabby Active Member Former VPL Staff VPL Member

Reputations:
    An awesome italian resturant that Mike and I have been addicted to for years. :D