Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Adele is having a baby with Simon Konecki

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cpvr, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Great news for Adele, she's had a lot of success and bringing a baby into this world is even more special.

origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    Congratulations to Adele and her boyfriend!

What does everyone think about this?
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I am really happy for her. She is a nice person I think besides the swearing.
  3. Mind = blown. i had no idea you were offended by swearing. Never meet me in real life, then. xDD

Good for Adele, though I'm sick of hearing about her. D: Her music is all over the radio here, and every site I go on a user has posted lyrics of at least three of her songs.. Very annoying, especially being I am so tired of ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEEEEEP and hearing about RUMOR HAS IT and DOUSING PICTURES IN FLAME.

My man likes it, too. Drives me 10x more crazier than I already am about this..
  4. The only song I like from Adele is Set Fire to the Rain. But now it's getting overplayed on the radios here. :U
    (Just how I liked Moves Like Jagger & Maroon 5 before it / they went mainstream.)
    My mom LOVES Adele, LOL.
  5. Same, same, same, and same. I also knew Moves Like Jagger before it went mainstream. Same with Adele's songs.

Yeah, overplaying Set fire to the Rain is the start of it, I guarantee. You're better off listening to your iPod for a few months until Adele dies out for like a new Britney Spears song, lmao!! I'm kidding, but that's how my region is >_<
  6. oh my goodness can we be even more similar?? xD LOL.

Yeah I'm resorting to listening to my iPod and streaming radio stations from places away from much North American music influence. :p
    I read "region" as "religion" lmao. xD That's how tired I am. I'll probably go to sleep now, haha.

Britney Spears. Dear lord, please don't start. xD

7. Oh I am fine with swearing. Just the way she does it. :p
  8. I've pretty much established we're long lost siblings separated at birth. :3

I should too, but here I am, posting to VPL. If it makes you feel better, I thought I wrote religion at first also, but then realized I had it correct as region. Woops.

She was good when she started, but I dunno what has happened since then. Disney?
  9. @EvolutionEvolution Epic. <3 I think I know what you mean. Are you talking about a specific song she did? o-o
    #9 Gabby, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  10. Na watched a concert in London, after a song all she did was f this f that.
  11. You didn't take any pictures or videos of the concert?:style
  12. Na I watched it on DVD. :p
  13. @EvolutionEvolution Sneaky sneaky. I think I know what you mean though. I believe I've heard her slip a few on Youtube videos
    #13 Gabby, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 1