Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Allergies: what are you allergic to

Discussion in 'Health' started by cpvr, Jul 15, 2012.

1. So, I have a few things that I'm allergic to. Some are medications, others are what we find everyday. I'm allergic to Dust, Mold, and I'm allergic to these medications: Haldol, risperdal.
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    So, what are your allergies? What are your allergic to?
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. The only thing I'm allergic to is Penicillin.
  3. What happens if you take it?
  4. Dust, Horses. And a severely bad reaction to dog fur, I break out in a rash that spreads up my arms and looks a lot like nettle sting.
  5. @cpvrcpvr

Well my mom said the only time I took it was when I was a baby and had scarlet fever. I don't really know what exactly happened, I just know I'm allergic to it now XD
    #5 whisperingspirit, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  6. I'm allergic to peanuts, wheat, soybeans, bananas, strawberries, tomatoes, oats, corn, barley, and egg whites.

Thankfully I can eat most of these without having a major allergic reaction. I don't eat peanuts because I'm apparently highly allergic to them, so I'd rather not take my chances. Things like bananas make the inside of my mouth itch really bad, but otherwise I never really notice any side effects from eating these things.
  7. I'm allergic to nickel and silver. If I wear anything silver based or nickel based, I break out in skin rashes. :(
  8. So, for those that haven't replied to this thread yet, what are you allergic to? I'm glad I'm no longer on Haldol, it made me re-act bad when I took it before.
  9. Despite the large amount of medications I've trialed over the years, I don't think I've ever had a medication allergy. Knock on wood.

I may or may not be allergic to caffeine and milk (the line between intolerance and allergy is kinda blurry sometimes.) I'm very allergic to cats - I get bad asthma around them and have to leave an area with a lot of cat fur after a couple hours because I can't breathe. I break out into hives and start coughing around dogs.
  10. I'm allergic to peanuts, nuts and chocolate. Throat and entire right side of my body goes numb if I ingest any. No swelling, but I don't doubt it'll progress to that if I eat the stuff anyway.

Not allergic to any medicines that I know of. Hopefully never will be.
  11. Penicillin. And bees.