Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

Any fellow owners of the original Digimon?

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets Chat' started by Mantis, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Mantis

Mantis New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I have two of the original Digimon pets that were released sometime in the late '90s. One is blue and the other is yellow. I've seen some of these go for around £40 (around $60) on eBay, but although tempted I'd find it difficult to part from them. I haven't actually used them since I was a kid. I ought to pop a fresh battery in one of them. I have fond memories of battling others' Digimon in my primary school. I remember how awesome it was when my rookie Agumon defeated a friend's Greymon. There was a very rare probability of success, but I did it, and my friend had to start from square one. That was the fun thing about Digimon: risks, and also longevity since there were many Digimon yours could branch towards.
    cpvr likes this.
  2. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Stinky mo-minky Approved Artist Approved Writer VPL Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    I have this one and it my all time FAVORITE. Veemon is my favorite digimon too.
    Would keep playing it if the sound could be turned off.
  3. Mantis

Mantis New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Unfortunately your image was blocked for hotlinking by Tripod. But I retrieved it and uploaded it to Imgur.

UHwyN.jpg

Yeah, that Digimon is a few series in. The original ones are rectangular. The two I own:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yours looks pretty cool however. But I don't think Veemon was in the original Digimon virtual pets.
  4. Andou

Andou Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    I have three of these:
    [​IMG]

I miss old school digimon. T_T I dont get the series anymore. XD
  5. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Stinky mo-minky Approved Artist Approved Writer VPL Member

Reputations:
    Mine is the second in line, so it isn't one of the originals but the game play is identical with added digimon.

Ty for the image fix.
  6. Zrr

Zrr New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    My siblings and I got these (the square ones, with the little silver lock thing on them) for Christmas when we were itty bitty! Of course they beat mine up all the time but it was wonderful and they were so much fun. My brother had the blue one and I had the yellow one, not sure what my sister had.
    A while ago I was feeling nostalgic and decided to ebay them in hopes of picking up a cheap one ;-; That did not end well. I've gotta dig through my closet and see if they're shoved in a box somewhere. Definitely one of my favourite virtual pets <3
  7. Corleone

Corleone Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    I remember I really wanted one of those when I was a kid. There was this period when I was super addicted to Digimon.