Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

Apple Gets Judge to Block Sale of Nexus, Android’s Only Jelly Bean Phone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Google just recently had a good week with the announcing of Nexus, and Apple is already blocking it???

Source: http://mashable.com/2012/06/29/apple-samsung-galaxy-nexus-injunction/

What does everyone think about this? Were you excited about the Nexus? Here are some pictures of it:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

@EvolutionEvolution @CorleoneCorleone

#1 cpvr, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. This is starting to get boring. Apple are sore losers.

From what I have heard 4.1 is supposed to be a lot faster than 2.3 and 4.0.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Geeezzeeee. -_______-

Completely ridiculous.

Seems Apple's afraid of Android...

Sounds like the usual "they took our ideas, not fair!"

Imo if you make at least 30% changes to an existing patent you can technically still develop the new patent.

Apple, welcome to the REAL world.

#3 Micky, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  4. Lol @NeonNeon. xD

Apple always blows things out of proportion. However, I do agree, this is uncalled for and unnecessary. It is only making them look worse, I believe..

Google's Nexus seems to be rather stunning, but I have always detested Samsung with the raging passion of seven suns. :3 So, I don't care much xD

#4 Gabby, Jun 30, 2012
  5. @GabbyGabby I just like the name of the phone. "Jelly Bean". :D And "nexus". :)

But honestly actions have consequences. Apple's actions will have consequences that would eventually affect themselves.

#5 Micky, Jun 30, 2012
  6. @NeonNeon Yep, I believe Apple will also reap their karma in due time.

And Jelly Bean is an ADORABLE name :3

#6 Gabby, Jun 30, 2012
  7. Is it all about the voice search? What does Apple have patented?

8. Yup, and now we know why Google is trying to tackle Apple's marketshare on smart phones - in regards to the browser. And plus, they're both billion-dollar companies, so this could go on for a while.

That's the thing, Apple and Google are major competitors in the phone market and Apple is just being a bitch about the situation. They should welcome competition instead of trying to block it because in the end - if one grows more - it brings more people to the market.

9. I should add this onto the blog I've been working on about competition. :D
    Just trying to finish it up!

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's like Apple doesn't want to give anyone else any chances of success. At least that's how I view it.

11. I see it that way too... And if Apple is truly confident they wouldn't worry about Google taking their sales. :)

12. True that, they're obviously not too confident about their product if they keep going after the smaller guys. Apple's marketshare is very huge compared to the others. I don't see Mcdonalds trying to shut down Burger King or anything like that - they're both in the same field. And you don't see Neopets going after other pet sites - so its just wrong.

13. It just looks bad on their part and definitely alienates people from supporting Apple and their products. :|

14. Yup, I'm surprised bloggers haven't wrote about this. It's like Apple is creating a monopoly in the smart-phone business. It they figure people are copying their product, then they should lease out the patents.

15. I really think Google will easily win this.

16. I hope so, Apple needs a taste of their own medicine.

17. Yer that would be good if that were to happen. ;D

18. Or, they could stop being bullies and just partner up with Google[thinking smart]]

19. Lol that would be funny if that happened. Its like Mercedes and BMW teaming together to build a car.

20. Happy Google will win this, sad Samsung is involved with that. -_- I hate Samsung with a passion.

I like Apple more than Samsung.. But this is ridiculous.