Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Awards?

Discussion in 'Updates And Feedback' started by Ajax, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I was thinking of proposing an awards show in August *hint hint* lol. I don't remember if we had one last year. What do you think? What would be good categories? Maybe we could donate a cash prize for a category like "Overall Best User" etc.?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. @AjaxAjax. I would love this. :p
    I think this would be a lovely little event. :D

#2 Rj, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  3. Awesome idea

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

4. #4 Ajax, Jul 30, 2012
  5. Most helpful user
    Most Promising Petsite Under Development
    Most Posts in the month of August

#5 ccondon, Jul 30, 2012
  6. Those are great, I'm going to put the categories up on the first, I don't want to many but this is the only one we will have, so I don't want a small amount of them either.

7. I would nominate @Pepper-HeadPepper-Head cause she's dead helpful :)

#7 SpunkiSpirou, Jul 30, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  8. @SpunkiSpirouSpunkiSpirou
    Oh gosh thanks!!! o////o But I doubt I'd ever win anything! >///<

This is such a lovely idea~<3 Maybe there could be something more around petsites and their owners, and each petsite whose owner is active on here could win some art or something? I'd be up to drawing some prizes, and creating little award badges for this. c:

#8 Pepper-Head, Jul 30, 2012
  9. Funniest User

We need this category yesss :U

10. Oh yes please! An awards show would be amazing!!

[​IMG]

11. It would be good if VPL could sponsor this. Maybe display winners on the front page? Also if there were badges winners could display on their site.

12. Yes, that would be great. Ooo Yes pweeez :D if you could. I bet you will win.

Yes, this one has to be in there.

We definitely have to have one now lol. I love that little girl!!

#12 Ajax, Jul 30, 2012
  13. Yes I was thinking/hoping for the same thing!

14. @AjaxAjax
    Okay I'll make some badges c:
    I'll wait for a full list (or near full) of awards ^u^

#14 Pepper-Head, Jul 30, 2012
  15. YESSSSSSS! We don't have the site promotion yet, but were on a ball for when we do get it *hint hint hint again* lol. I can make the headers unless someone else wants to design them as well lol??? *Puss cat eyes*

#15 Ajax, Jul 30, 2012
  16. Funniest user? I'll take my award now, please.

[​IMG]

17. That's the strange spirit lmao. I'm sure you will get nominated for sure.

18. The badges can be the same size as our current user badges like "Artist", "Coder", "Game owner", and I think it would be cooler if the members make up the polls, and do all that. I'm sure some artists could pitch in to giveaway free graphics and/or art, or a coder can give it some free scripts to the winner or something. I fully support this idea, it's a wonderful one and would really get a lot of users working towards one of the goals that have been set. @AjaxAjax

#18 cpvr, Jul 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  19. My counter move...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Thanks man, cant wait to get this together.

#20 Ajax, Jul 31, 2012