Welcome to the Virtual Pet List Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. It is completely free and one of the most positive communities on the web! Come and join the fun!

Join VPL Today!
  1. Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!

We're a Virtual Pets and Sim Games Community. We have a lot of Virtual Pet Sites Owners and Sim Games Owners that frequently visit, along with Artists, Writers and Programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our Artists sell art in our Art Marketplace and Programmers are allowed to sell scripts in the Programming Marketplace. We've been opened since 2011 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our List of Virtual Pet Sites has a lot of Sim Games listed as well. You are more than welcome to check out our directory of sites and find a new game to play. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our Game Reviews and Interviews with Coders, Artists, Writers and Game Owners of the industry.
  2. Have you read and commented on any of our Interviews or Reviews yet?
    Are you ready for the return of Teripets?
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets
    Virtual Pet Directory
    join mycena cave!

Battle Camp, a monster-catching puzzle MMO

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets' started by cpvr, Sep 20, 2013.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Battle Camp is a new monster-catching puzzle MMO. Below are some screenshots of this game.

Monster-catching puzzle MMO brings players together in real time in a persistent, virtual world
    Battle Camp, a monster-catching puzzle MMO developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, is now available on the App Store, PennyPop announced. Built on top of a full-fledged virtual world, Battle Camp is the first massively social mobile game where users can play with real people in real time. The battle system revolves around match-three mechanics, giving players more than the loathsome 'tap to attack' gameplay.
    Players can create their own unique avatars, capture and raise more than 275 unique monsters and participate in a seemingly endless number of quests. Since Battle Camp is a live virtual world, players will also be able to form troops with friends and other players, destroy rivals in real-time PvP tournaments and coordinate attacks in monthly Raid Events to earn glory and prizes
    Battle Camp is coming soon to Facebook and Google Play.

Read more at http://www.gamershell.com/news_156311.html#d1A1CyIEfeDwsQOs.99
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Link to their main page http://battlecamp.pennypop.com/
    join misticpets, support vpl
  2. Corzeir

Corzeir Coяzeir Aka Roconza Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

I hate to say this but as a fan of monster catching games I'm not a fan of ones on mobile platforms. The monsters always feem to lack character. They seem really stock and generic it really turns me off. Same thing with stuff like dragon games 200+ seem impressive but the designs seem so bland.
  3. AutumnWyvern

AutumnWyvern Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

It looks sooooooooooooo cute! Cute monsters and match-threes? A match made in heaven more like, haha! Too bad I don't have a smartphone, or I would try it out at the very least.
  4. bamboo123

bamboo123 Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

sooo cute zomfg!!! this is like monster match ( which is only available on android? O_O )
  5. Feline

Feline Member VPL Member

downloading it right now to see what is going on with this game and if I like it ^^ always better to test something and if it is for free, might as well waste my time

edit: no idea what the heck I downloaded, but not the game xD ah well, I tried :V
    edit 2: oops, coming soon >_>
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  6. Oxee

Oxee Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

i loooove this game. and i get to lead raids in my troop (guild).
    if you dont mind, id like to post my referral link for those who sign up. you get an 'ultimate grab' which is very nice trust me, and i get help with attaining a rare monster. ^^;;; i hope its alright!
    r49etr < if you use this, thank you! email me and ill be sure to compensate you on khimeros or some other pet site that you like. crowbeak@icloud.com
  7. cpvr

Did you end up trying it? What are your thoughts on this app/game?
  8. Mio

Mio Moderator VPL Staff Web Designer Junior Programmer Approved Artist Pet Game Owner VPL Supporter

Only on iOS. ;_; This game looks so much fun, but I have Android...
  9. Aesop

Aesop Member VPL Member

There are better alternatives imo. Plus, this one has some "jokes" that I'm not too fond of (can't quote them as I haven't played it in forever). Puzzles and Dragons is a good one available for Android.
  10. Mio

Mio Moderator VPL Staff Web Designer Junior Programmer Approved Artist Pet Game Owner VPL Supporter

Just downloaded this and so far I'm hooked. It's really fun.
  11. cpvr

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this game?