1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. Game owners can use our forum to their advatange by promoting/advertising their games to our users and receive feedback/reviews from those members that try their games out. We support developers of all kinds from RPG developers, sim game developers to virtual pet site developers. We want to see more games in our industry come across more success and that's why we try our best to release as many guides/articles regarding online gaming development as we can.
    We're unlike other forums in our industry because we try our best to be there for our users no matter what and give them advice whenever they ask for it. Running an online game isn't an easy task, but with our many resources that we've built since 2011, you'll learn a lot from our online community. Please don't ever be afraid to ask a question on the forums because if you never ask, then you'll never receive an answer to your question and you can only improve by asking other users for help/advice.
    We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are very frequent visitors on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We also allow game owners to sell their game in our general marketplace
    In early 2011, we decided to make a comeback to the internet because in 2010, we had a minor setback and we had to re-launch without any content, but with a lot of time, patience, hardwork and effort, we've managed to rebuild the Virtual pet list community into something better than it was before. We actually registered our domain name on November 4th, 2004, but we were only a directory then and all we had was a basic comments system for users to post things on their favorite games..
    So, what are you waiting for, why don't you join today? If you have any problems figuring out our security code, then here's a hint, it has millions upon users and has been around since 1997.
    Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of different games listed, so we're pretty sure that you may find some games that suits your needs as a player of sim games or virtual pet sites.
    If you're still curious about a certain game that you'd like to play, then please check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have worked in this industry.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

Burger King Employee busted by 4Chan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michi, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Michi

Michi Hiatus Former VPL Staff VPL Member

Reputations:
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/19/burger-king-employee-busted-for-stepping-in-lettuce/

So who is going to burger king now? Just goes to show, watch what you upload on the net, you never know who will access it.

cpvr likes this.
  2. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    This is disgusting because I go to Burger King sometimes and I'm surprised the employee wasn't caught taking the picture.[at the burger king]

3. Vella

Vella Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    And that's why you don't eat fast food.
    Also don't eat at a restaurant the employees won't eat at willingly. You know a place is good if the employees eat there, and even are willing to pay to eat there.

4. Sirkowskii

Sirkowskii Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    I got a bad case of food poisoning from Burger King so I don't eat there anymore as it is.

Total win for 4chan though lols.

5. SpunkiSpirou

SpunkiSpirou Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner Banned

Reputations:
    Ugh I feel sick :/ Its a bit like that weird guy in Asda who was licking the chickens on the counter for customers.

6. Lewis

Lewis Corepets owner VPL Staff Pet Game Owner VPL Supporter

Reputations:
    That's disgusting. I haven't eaten at a Burger King in a long time. The nearest one to me charges over double the price of the equivalent thing from McDonald's and I don't even think it tastes as good.

7. cpvr

Reputations:
    I think I got sick from something I ate there before as well, I ended up in the hospital because it wouldn't digest and I was just throwing it up. I think it was from their chicken wraps? What made you sick?

You would think their prices would be like the same as McDonalds since they are competitors and all.

8. Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow Approved Artist Approved Artist Approved Writer VPL Member

Reputations:
    Good thing I'm not much of a fast food person. :3 (except Jack in the Box's and Carl's Jr. shakes are the best. :3)

9. CometTheMicroraptor

CometTheMicroraptor Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    The only reason I eat at BK anymore is because my friend is the manager for the night shift and we know the guy he works with very well. He gives us our stuff for free anyways. It's usually shakes though; most of BK's food lost its appeal to me when they messed with their chicken items. :c Still upset about their nuggets. They're gross now.

10. cpvr

Reputations:
    I had a chocolate milkshake, regular size from Jack last night. Which milkshake do you tend to buy?
    @CometTheMicroraptor My sister works for McDonalds, I believe still and she's allowed to give us free stuff like drinks and food sometimes. So I tend to take that because its better than paying sometimes. What did BK do to its chicken?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  11. CometTheMicroraptor

Reputations:
    @cpvr They changed the recipe is all. It's not quite as tasty anymore unfortunately.

Oh and they ruined their fries too, almost forgot. Most everything doesn't taste that awesome anymore. Thank goodness a shake is a shake most anywhere you go :B

cpvr likes this.
  12. cpvr

Reputations:
    I remember the fries change, I won't even them anymore. But a shake I will!

13. Dawnshadow

Reputations:
    @cpvr- Chocolate, Vanilla, or Oreo. :3 (but if it is at an ice cream place, I'll try other flavors of my favorite icecreams. :D)
    @CometTheMicroraptor- I have issues with your shake theory. For example, McDonalds and BK have yucky watery "shakes" that are probably just oil and foam. (Since these guys are huge chains, that makes running into them super common as they are everywhere). CJ and JB have real ice cream shakes though that are thick and delicious (like they should be, not garbarge that pretends to be a shake). Well, about shakes being shakes mainly, if you mean by a resturant then yes, your theory is correct (fastfood= no no).

14. Haseshi

Haseshi Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    What makes you think this only could happen in a fast food? Just because your fancy gourmet chef can cook a lobster doesn't make him more ethically better than any other beef flipper at a fast food. Regardless of the restaurant gourmet-ness, they all follow the same sanitary rules.

I've had plenty of bad experiences with non fast-food restaurant, even my mom worked as a sanitary inspector and she used to told me the horrors that she saw in some restaurant kitchens, not your average fast food.

But yeah, 4chan does something useful once in a while.

uglytrolls and Micky like this.
  15. CometTheMicroraptor

Reputations:
    @Dawnshadow That's why I said most anywhere :U I am also talking about fast food shakes.

IDGAF really I never pay for BK stuff anymore so

16. cpvr

Reputations:
    Ya, I mess with those oreo shakes as well. <3 Good taste.

17. Dawnshadow

Reputations:
    @CometTheMicroraptor- Most fast food place I know (as in been to) have the yucky version of the shake. I've just used BK as a place for icees every now and then. ;D
    @cpvr- You should try an ice cream parlor's shakes. :D (they are HUGE and you can choose any flavor they carry)
    @Haseshi- That is true as well. As long as people are in charge of preparing food, they might do anything they want to it (such as if they are in a bad mood). One of my adult friends told me a story of this one lady she knows that will put her boogers in a meal she is cooking if the person annoyed/annoys her. D:

18. cpvr

Reputations:
    Are you talking about Dairy queen or something? I never thought to look there for an ice cream shake, but now that you said that, I will next time I go. Thank you for the suggestion! I like drinking smoothies as well those are so good!

19. Dawnshadow

Reputations:
    @cpvr- Not a chain one like Dairy Queen, but a local one. :D (or one that is a small chain place) (plus Jack's and Carl's are ice cream shakes, along with most restaurants.) Smoothies are pretty good as well. What's also good is a shorbet-shake-thing. :D (instead of ice cream and milk it is sorbet and carbonated water, I think).

cpvr likes this.
  20. cpvr

Reputations:
    I'll have to do some researching on this then because we don't have too many local shops in our part of town, but Houston might so I'll look into that. Thanks. I haven't had a shorbet-shake though, but the ice cream is really good. My nana let me try it years ago.