Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

Business Name Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by entaie, Feb 27, 2011.

1. entaie

entaie Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    My uncle and I are planning to start a business asap, but we need a name.

About the business:
    So far we plan on just doing web design and development, including games. My game Equirealm will be our first and be joint owned by us both, as well as Zeltopia (a game I have lots of plans for but am yet to start development), Kazzira (a work in progress, but might be sold) and Age of Kings (a game my uncle is working on to help boost his programming knowledge).
    Not only will we be designing and coding/programming, we hope to get into the art side of things too. I have my digital art (photomanips, but I'm trying to get into doing speedpaint and digital painting - which'll be so much easier if I had a scanner), and my uncle is pretty much trying out the same. So we can then fully develop games without needing to rely on an artist (for equirealm, don't worry it's too late to ask Aomori to stop with the artwork ^^).
    In the business's future I hope that my uncle and I can build the business up enough to buy a shop. From there we can fix customers pc's, sell parts and make custom pc's (and gaming ones) as well as doing our online work.

Names we've thought of so far:
    Gemons, Gesang, Hanong, Vasing, Sasitt, Ayzber, Juzsit, Arthesy, Anthosy, Jazmef, Artbare, Jelmen, Janten, Jazmar, Jarthony, Nycom, Antaz, Jazant, Jazny, Jazartony, Antjuz, Aldaiz, Juzant, Jozand, Jucint, Auzans, Janops, Auzitt, Jazont, Jazthony, Jazanut, Hoonaz, Jathon, Jathmin, Aztho, Zantae.
    (these are just some random ones and mixes of our names, Anthony & Jazmin)

So any suggestions? :confused:

I'm holding this as a contest on a game I play, so I'm quite happy to compensate you (web design, coding, graphic art, etc - within reason), if we pick a suggestion from you ^^
  2. entaie

entaie Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    No suggestions anyone?
  3. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Well, your name is everything - this is how people will get to know you, and find you. Don't you think a name that describes what the company is about is best?

I like the name Zantea.

Like, Zantae Games sounds pretty good.

/isn't so good with names
  4. Anjwalker

Anjwalker Banned Banned

Reputations:
    Age Of Kings is already a game I believe.

Remember, you need a name thats easy to pronounce, not that huge to write, and describes your company.
    Some company names (Just as examples of names that work, these are all already used): Skullienx, Binery Inertia, Zaroff Network, Mezzra Programming.

Maybe one of the following: Anthony & Jazmin CO, Jazthony Games (I like this one :D), Minthony Media (I also like this), The Jaztony Network, Jaz Ant Games (eep, I like this, it has a nice ring to it).
  5. entaie

entaie Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Oh thanks for your suggestions Anjwalker :) I really like them and they've been added to my list of names ^^
  6. GGitzOle

GGitzOle Guest

Reputations:
    Some of those names are really hard to announce :p How about Jazony Games ?

I'm going to be calling my new business name wispengine.com :D
  7. entaie

entaie Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Still taking suggestions :D