Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and we're the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

Cash shop: what games have you bought from

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets' started by cpvr, Jul 25, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

I haven't bought anything for any cash shop on the internet. It's because I don't really have the funds to buy in-game things, but if I did, I would. However, buying from the cash shop is pretty cool because you can get certain things through it.

So, do you buy a lot from pet site's cash shop? If yes, what sites have you supported through it?
  2. Corleone

Corleone Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Actually I only used the Misticpets and the Nutrinopets cash shops. I got some points as rewards from contests and some sent by people, that I bought via in-game currency. I never really donated to any. :p
  3. uglytrolls

uglytrolls Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

paladore, neopets and subeta
    not a lot because i took commissions on paladore to get more crystals :3c
    the other two im not really interested in their cash shops
  4. SpunkiSpirou

SpunkiSpirou Banned Pet Game Owner Banned

The first cash chop I bought from was the one on Subeta, spent waaaaay too much on it in like 8 months or so that I did buy from it.

The other site will not be mentioned because its an ungrateful site about it.

And then the only other one was the $10 on Goatlings, money well spent imo.
  5. Ajax

Ajax Mod & Artist | Need Help? Moderator Approved Artist

If just using the credits count instead of actually spending money on them... Nutrino Mistic Lura are my 3.
  6. Martyn

Martyn Director of Seripets Approved Artist Pet Game Owner Approved Writer VPL Member

I've bought from Kingdom Sky, Marapets & Lurapets.
    I honestly can't think of any others.
  7. Gvantsa

Gvantsa New Member VPL Member

I've gotten Neocash a few times on Neopets. I've also purchased Cave cash on Egg Cave. They sometimes have really nice cash shop monthlies.
  8. Lyrakish

Lyrakish Member VPL Member

Neopets and Aywas. I quite like chance items so Neopets pushes my buttons with their capsules and such. On Aywas I haven't bought any GP yet, but I have bought from the Cash shop. If I could get GP I would.
  9. rusticshadows

rusticshadows Member VPL Member

Nah I usually avoid stuff on pet sites that relate to actual cash. xD I'll say though, I've been really tempted to buy premium at Paladore.