Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

Certified Trader

Discussion in 'Updates And Feedback' started by GGitzOle, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Hey VPLers,

I've just quickly installed the iTrader mod some of you have been asking about. For those that don't know what it is, it's basically a feedback type system like Ebay, where when you purchase something from another user, you can leave them positive, negative or neutral feedback.

You guys can start using it today! We encourage you guys to use it for our marketplace- whenever you make a sale or purchase, leave feedback for the user and you will be rewarded with feedback points.

-CERTIFIED TRADER-
    We are introducing a new usergroup today- the Certified Trader. This usergroup will display your username in a unique colour on the forums and show to other users that you are a trustworthy and loyal user of VPL's marketplace. To get into this usergroup, you need to score <b>5 points</b> in iTrader feedback. Once you have done this, you can PM me and I'll add you to this usergroup.

Let me know if you guys have any problems with this or have any questions/concerns over it.

-Minor Update-
    Also removed the large welcome panel at the top of the forum homepage for logged in users. It was getting annoying having to scroll through all of that stuff. You can still view it if you logout though :)

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Uh oh you have 0, no one deal with Ole, hax0r alert!!!

3. Thank you for this! Its very apreciated

4. And how do you earn points? D:

5. People rate you - based on your selling experience - or things you do in the marketplace.

6. Are you allowed to ask them if they purchased something from you to rate you?

7. You can do that if you'd like.

8. Yeah, we encourage you to ask. Not too many people will be aware of the mod at first so feel free to let them know via PM or on your thread :p

9. I like this mod. Can we only leave feedback for things that were sold in a thread?

10. I turned off the required URL feature- so no you don't have to.

11. cool cool thanks so much for this!

12. Hm. I can't seem to submit feedback. Are there some minimum requirements I'm not aware of?

13. I can't even go to the main page o_0

14. Yeah I click to submit it and it says I don't have permission. XD

15. I don't have permission either, boo hoo. Any way this can be explained or fixed?

16. I don't think any staff peeps are paying attention to this thread.

17. #17 kami, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  18. Hmm I'll look into it now. Must have been something to do with our server move.

19. Work now :p?

20. I can't seem to submit any feedback :/ I filled in all the fields but the thread as I didn't use one with the person and it gives me an error.