Welcome to Virtual Pet List - the fastest growing online games forum on the internet

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online games community. So, if you just like virtual pet sites, we have you covered. But, if you prefer sim games, well we're here for you as well. However, if you're a new game developer and you're looking to show off your game to all of our members, then we'd love to hear all about your game in our sneak peeks forum. Just because our name is Virtual pet list doesn't mean pet games is the only thing we talk about. Our community talks about technology, making money, making art, writing and a lot more. So, please don't be afraid to say hello to everyone here because you never know what type of friends you'll make on our community. We strive to be friendly and offer positive discussions. We're very passionate, caring and hard working members of these niche, so if you hear about a new pet game from your friend, then it's highly likely that your friend found that game on our forum. If you want to learn anything about developing your own online game, then just go through our guides forum. You'll notice that whatever you're seeking on other developer's communities has more than likely already been talked about, researched and has already been put into good use by highly skilled developers.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Comment, rate or review Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us or purchase advertising
    : Development Guides - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Donations are now being accepted again!!!
    What would you like us to improve?

Chipped a tooth.... OMG the pain!

Discussion in 'Health' started by SpottyWolf, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Justs my luck that a couple of days ago I chipped a tooth. And I didn't think it would be bad, the pain was minimal but went away. And of course now, today, I've been in pure hell over this stupid tooth. I've taken advil and used orajel, and so far it's only taking away the edge. I'm still suffering.....

This just plain out sucks..... The right side of my face feels so tight because it hurts that badly. I might have to call and find a dentist that takes Medicaid.....

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. OMG!! Feel better @SpottyWolfSpottyWolf D: I hate hearing my VPL friends are in pain <|3

Feel better. </3 Be sure to get plenty of rest

#2 Gabby, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  3. @GabbyGabby - I've been orajeling and taking advil. I'm taking like one advil every 4 hours. I don't want to over do it since I'm still breastfeeding Chelsea, my daughter. I've been working on banner contest entries to try and help take my mind off of it. Hubby says I need a dentist. I have an extreme fear of dentists after past experiences.... I'm not going to be looking forward if I end up having to go!

#3 SpottyWolf, Jul 2, 2012
  4. Aww!!! You should find a dentist, though. It's certainly important in order to make yourself feel better. You should look around for a good one. If you find a good doctor, chances are there won't be any pain involved. ;) It's just the looking process you need to go through.

& Yeah, breastfeeding a child is risky when taking meds. I would certainly see a dentist. Unfortunately, you can't take things into your own hands over something like this.

Good luck on the banner contest :) <33 I'm glad to help someway to take your mind off stuff

5. I'm sure there's one out there that will accept your insurance. How did you chip your tooth? =X I couldn't imagine doing that. I hope you feel better though!

6. I ate something that chipped it. It doesn't take much I guess! >< I'm trying to relax and take some time out and hoping that things don't get infected.

7. What did you eat? A piece of chicken? Steak, or what? I'm curious because I don't want this to happen to me. =/

8. I'm not exactly sure. I had made pork chops with cream of mushroom soup with mac and cheese and broccoli on Friday, and that was the day the pain started to rear its ugly head. It wasn't bad, in fact it went away on Saturday, but Sunday was another story! Man I was horrible by around 8pm! And I only had 3 advil left so I was trying to spread those out until today. My mother in law went and got me more advil, so I'm a little bit pain free today. It's coming and its going. I'm putting an ice pack on it for about 5 minutes per 30 minutes to help. There's no swelling thank goodness, its just the cold makes it feel a bit better.

9. Good luck with your tooth. :/ I chipped one of mine, when I was a little kid, on cement (stupid skateboard)....

10. Oh my, it had to be those pork chops. Did you manage to get ahold of a dentist, my dear?

11. @cpvrcpvr - It's not going to be till next week for the dentist, but right now I actually have very little to no tooth pain. I feel pretty good!

#11 SpottyWolf, Jul 2, 2012