Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and we're the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

Current $2 GoDaddy domain deal. (actually $2.18)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thessalonica, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Thessalonica

Thessalonica Adoptable/Breedable Shop Owner in PI VPL Member

Just in case anyone is interested to grab a $2 (+$0.18 ICANN) domain from GoDaddy they have a deal running right now with the code: GOODDEAL. One per account, credit/debit cards (no Paypal option).

I'm not sure what other tlds are available apart from .com, .net and .org. I grabbed a .net domain so I know it works for .net ones. ^_^
  2. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

I think they're doing that because of all the customers they lost due to all the Sopa issues.
  3. Thessalonica

Thessalonica Adoptable/Breedable Shop Owner in PI VPL Member

Yup. They lost a ton of accounts to Namecheap and other registrars when the boycott GoDaddy happened. I moved some domains that time and I only have 1 left with them, but since I managed to grab a deal today, I have 2 domains on them now. I'm planning on moving it to another registrar next year though, since I like free privacy. :)
  4. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Namecheap has always been the better company though. That was a very nice boast for Namecheap when Godaddy did all that. Yup, that's a good idea though. Use their deals, and then transfer out. :scooter:
  5. tldr

tldr New Member VPL Member

Lol, it's not a real deal, just like the .info domains being $0.99 (then like $12 after, everywhere else they're like $6 lol), you end up paying more in the end for an awful company, GoDaddy is the new 1&1 Internet, er...with slightly better customer support and a little less scamming.