Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar opening up for beta September 16 - Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $300 posting contest ends on October 14th

Dinosaurs back from extinction

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets Chat' started by Woobaa, Apr 13, 2012.

1. If you could have your very own pet dinosaur. Which one would it be?

Woobaa

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Velocyraptor baby!
    because going to school by bike is sooo last year!

3. You might want to keep it well fed before getting too close to school :p

4. Or I can feed it in school....... :3

5. Thats a hard choice xD

Either a pteranodon

[​IMG]

An ankylosaurus
    [​IMG]

Or of course a Apatosaurus
    [​IMG]

6. interesting choices :)

7. right now I have a T-Rex and Iguanadon, but I keep them in different enclosures for obvious reasons :p

8. would hate to wake up and only have a T-Rex :p

9. I would probably say an archaeopteryx c:

Because the idea of tiny, fluffy raptors is cute.

10. Probably a quetzalcoatlus or a protoceratops.

11. Steggosaurus, there veggies

12. Probably the Rhino.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. I'd pick Dracorex hogwartsia... although there's currently an argument where one side says it's actually just the juvenile form of a pachy. But, pachys are cool too. xD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And if I'm not worried about size or that it might eat me.... Concavenator corcovatus!
    [​IMG]

14. We actually have a dracorex in our dinosaur lineup for herbivores :) If I ever figure out why my images wont post I will upload it.

15. I'd probably go with the T-Rex. It's the strongest and most aggressive badass in history and it has the strongest bite force. They also had a brain on par with a parrot's.
    The Spinosaurus was a close second but if it took any injury to its fin it could die. It only ate fish and small animals while the T-Rex just ate whatever the hell it wants. Third choice would be a Velociraptor.

16. [​IMG]

I want a fossil raptor pet <3 (( that is from world of warcraft xD ))

It is allowed to wish for a skeleton dino right? XD hahah xD

17. A fluffy pet would be pretty awesome, such as one of the turkey sized feathered dinosaurs like velociraptor or microraptor:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#17 UlyssesBlue, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  18. Where did you get reference sheets like that?? :D It's so awesome <3

19. I think it'd be a raptor, coelophysis or iguanodon for me :)

20. You should be able to post images and links now, you're over 10 posts and that's when those two features unlock.