Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

Disappointment moments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ajax, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Ajax

Ajax Mod & Artist | Need Help? VPL Staff Moderator Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    I know I was disappointed when I found out I couldn't go to college my first semester last year :/, but I finally got in and I am doing a great job.
    What are some of yours?
  2. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    My really big disappointment was when I was 15 and moved from MA to Texas. I was disappointed because I was leaving some of my family behind. I was also very disappointed in myself when I had my last relapse for my Bipolar. And before that, when I got locked up for 3 and a half months, got home, and had to restart everything from the ground up.

It was a long road for me, but I eventually got back on track. Another thing that disappointed me was when I saw my weight skyrocket to 350 pounds. That made me say "Oh shit, I have a problem!".
  3. Ajax

Reputations:
    I never moved from Texas but I moved from a city called Franklin when I was 12.
  4. cpvr

Reputations:
    Where is that at though near Dallas or Galveston? I've moved around Spring twice, but it didn't disappointment because I was looking forward to being in a different environment and going to a different school.
  5. Ajax

Reputations:
    Nah it's close to temple/hearne
  6. cpvr

Reputations:
    Gotcha, I'll find it one day. Another disappointment to me is the price of gas.:mad:
  7. Ajax

Reputations:
    You didn't lie there but at least its not $4 like last year haha.
  8. cpvr

Reputations:
    Man, I heard its going back up again so that's ridiculous. But, hey, I would hate to go back to those $4 gas days. =/

Right now I'm good with putting $10 in the tank it gives me about 80 miles, and it lasts me a week or so.
  9. Ajax

Reputations:
    You get Highway miles, we get street miles lol stopping every 5 seconds at lights and junk.
  10. cpvr

Reputations:
    I don't go on the highway too much, I always ride on the feeter roads every since those major accidents happened on the highways in the Woodlands. I hate the lights. They always seem to turn red on me.
  11. Ajax

Reputations:
    I never catch a green one haha.
  12. cpvr

Reputations:
    It really sucks though. I know we have one in front on my neighborhood and people drive slow, so the light always changes to red by the time you get there.

Another disappointment was when Disney channel stop airing Smart Guy, and HBO stopped airing The Wire.
  13. Ajax

Reputations:
    Ikr? TV thus day and age is just pure disappointment.
  14. Micky

Micky Always online, ping me! [Mythflow] Moderator Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Reputations:
    Especially when YTV stopped playing cartoons and opted for back-to-back episodes of iCarly.... D:
    Andou and Ajax like this.
  15. Ajax

Reputations:
    YTV must be like Nick? Yea I hate iCarly and Victorious the crude humor pisses me off.
  16. Micky

Micky Always online, ping me! [Mythflow] Moderator Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, it's like Nick; YTV's aired from Toronto, Canada I think. I don't have Nick though, because I don't have satellite tv for the extra channels. xD

The humor isn't spontaneous or funny; to me, it's just... seems like its so forced. xD Don't get me started about Victorious or Drake & Josh...
  17. Ajax

Reputations:
    Exactly, its like you already know what's going to happen insults wise and it just makes you angry. It all started with Drake and Josh too lol.
  18. Micky

Reputations:
    Haha, I prefer tense tv shows, thrillers and action stuff... I like comedy too but it just has to be done right. xD

I never understood the appeal of Drake and Josh. xD
  19. Ajax

Reputations:
    I love all those movies as well, and I really didn't get the show, all that happened was something great to Drake and something horrible to Josh lol.
  20. Andou

Andou Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    I feel that a lot of the tween-ish sit-coms are operate on the basis that yelling and loud sounds makes things funny. There's a lot of yelling from iCarly. Lol.