Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar opening up for beta September 16 - Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $300 posting contest ends on October 14th

Do you hate when you are half sleep??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ajax, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I hate it so much, because I always end up hearing things I should not have heard. That makes me so mad lol. How about you all?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I hate when I am half-asleep, as I always run into things. I have broken a lot of toes, and even fractured my foot, mainly because of walking around half-asleep.

3. I'm half sleep all the time these days since I can't drink coffee, but I will be able to after today.!

4. I hate when I'm half asleep, because my brain can't function properly (not that it ever does, lol).
    Like, I'll try to make breakfast and I end up trying to put cereal in the fridge, milk in the dishwasher, etc... It's really hard for me to process info x'D And usually if I'm half asleep, I don't remember a thing.

5. It does really suck, you can also say things you don't mean.

6. Heck yea, it really can get you in trouble lol.

7. It's funny when I'm half asleep, I always ramble on trying to make sense when I know what I mean.
    Only issue is if I'm trying to have a serious conversation, or in the middle of planning with someone and I don't have enough energy to get my head around it. If you wake me up while I'm sleeping, D; I'm normally violent and remember nothing of such incidents.

8. I've been half sleeping lately. I hate it because it throws me off the following day, i'm unfocused and unproductive.

9. Sleep is the enemy.
    I hate when I'm half asleep, all these cool drawing ideas come to me and I just don't have the energy to do anything.

10. Happens in the morning when I'm waking up. I say some shit I don't mean sometimes @GabbyGabby

#10 cpvr, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  11. When I'm half-asleep I keep thinking about past stuff and all, which I hate. xD;

I also get amazing story ideas and design ideas when I'm half-asleep, but I can't get up to put them down on paper... It bugs the hell out of me. :p

I usually hang about in my half-sleeping mode for a few hours then I nod off to sleep. I'm a heavy sleeper. ^o^

• Like Like x 1
  12. I miss a lot when I'm half asleep. I hardly hear anything and miss time completely.

When dropping off to sleep I also violently shock fully awake because my heart is duff.

13. Yep hate that. I always think I'm dreaming when I'm not. Lol
    @NeonNeon No way! I have the saame thing. When I used to roleplay, I would get that bad. Nowadays I just think of VPL and things to post and what not. Plays on my mind forever and then I forget them all the next day

#13 Gabby, Aug 4, 2012
  14. Do you ever wake talking lol?

15. It sucks that you forget everything though; I had thought up some brilliant business projects, school projects, and story titles and plot and I end up forgetting them too. ^o^''
    I got an amazing story idea that I remembered though, but it was because I actually dreamed about it in my sleep. I've been writing the story out for the past month or so...

Write it down, all of your ideas. :3 Now I just have to find a pencil and paper to keep by my bed. *_*

#15 Micky, Aug 4, 2012
  16. Once I had a dream I forgot my name :p I felt like spongebob lol

17. I usually like being fully asleep, but there are times during the night I'm half awake. There are other times where my neighbor's dogs keep barking and I am half asleep and once the bark wars commence, I'm up.

18. I sleep right through all the barking lol

19. I can too sometimes, but if they keep barking and getting louder, then it's like why bother going back to sleep? The dogs bark right next to my room, so it's hard to tune them out sometimes. Are you a heavy sleeper?

20. Very heavy, apparently I can sleep through heavy, almost tornado storms lol.