Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web new forumr=0></a>
<br /> <br />

<a href=breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Do you like my graphics

Discussion in 'Art and Writing Forum' started by Ajax, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Just wanted to see what everyone would rate them!!!

origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    Sorry for all the Ad banners, the others ones that I made are for the official site(Kaylune obviously :p), so I can not really just show off my banner skills *sad.
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Amazing =)
    You know your skills are, Ajax.
  3. Really good Ajax. =D
  4. Those are pretty good, I love the &quot;shape&quot; of the avatars, they aren't just squares.

You only provided two examples, but may I suggest using some intricate patterns for backgrounds, and do more to the pet images. Perhaps outline it, or bevel, or add some animation (like blinking).

Just some ideas to make it &quot;stand out&quot; a bit more.

I used to know this really amazing avatar artist, however she hasn't been around in a very long time. I'll see if I can post some of her stuff to emphasize what I mean.

They look great though!

EDIT: I just attached some below. I don't know what site those are copyright to now, though.

5. xD, I do use everything you said, and more, those are actually pretty old, at least a month or so old. I will ask for permission to post some of my new Kaylune work, or I may make something later in the day.

These are the basic things I use now adays xD...

Image Adjustments
    Not to many filters anymore
    A few Layer options
    All the good stuff, I am not in the dark, I am just to lazy to ask to post a few new things lmbo.
  6. That's great to hear, I wasn't undermining your ability or anything, just trying to help.

I couldn't do graphics for my life. I don't even wear matching clothes most of the time. :eek:

7. LMBO, Okay, so you must be like me, I will just grab something and say, oh okay, well I will just wear a jacket with it, and it will match. *Thats why I love winter.
  8. I think they're fine graphics. : ) The avatars are very nice.