Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Health' started by cpvr, Jan 29, 2011.

1. I know I'm a smoker, and I'm not proud of it. It's just a habit that I need to kick again because I've gone through times where I didn't smoke for months, and then I go back. But this time I'm pretty sure I'll quit again in the next month or two.

So, do you smoke? If so, how long have you been smoking? What type do you smoke?
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I stopped smoking a few days ago. I won't miss it.
  3. I came really close to it at one point but I managed not to and thus have never smoked.
  4. I tried it once, no big deal..

I dont smoke, and I probably never dad smoked for 40 years and he has heart problems and health complications that have really scared me since I was a kid so im just not interested in smoking..
  5. I don't smoke. My husband smoked and although he quit for almost 15 yrs. the damage was done. He died of heart complications. The doctor said he would not perform the by-pass surgery if he had still been smoking. My husband lived 12 years after the surgery.
  6. No never, that stuff is horrid xD.
  7. Nope! Never did and hopefully never will. I think it's gross and bad for you, so why would I start? :p
  8. I've never smoked in my life. I am currently 32 years old and wasn't attracted to this even as a teen ager. I don't like the smell, nor the idea to burn my money and health.
  9. I smoked hookah once and never will again...nothing appealed to me about it
  10. No, never at all.
  11. No, it's disgusting!
  12. Ya, I don't like that either.
    Have you ever tried smoking before? Was it because of peer pressure, or? Or, were you stronger than that and turned it down?
  13. Nope. Never will. I'm allergic to cigarette smoke. Being around a smoker is enough to make me start sneezing. I wish they never invented--or banned--cigarettes. :)
  14. I have better ways to waste my money.

ie. Take a vacation.
  15. I don't smoke or drink. I'll never smoke and I don't think I'll be drinking anytime soon too.
  16. I don't smoke, I've never smoked, and I'll never smoke.
  17. I'm not a smoker no, I can also honestly say I have never tried either, I did get friends who tried to get me to but I never gave in which I am quite glad I didn't to be honest because I have seen to many people try to quit and they never succeed.
  18. No, I don't, and I don't think other people should either. Second- and third-hand smoke is incredibly harmful to everyone.
  19. I smoke. And I'm not ashamed of it. I'm not a chain smoker, and I don't go crazy when I can't puff on one, and I always ask the people I'm with before I light up if they'd rather I didn't.

It's leisurely for me, and a bit social. I'm more prone to smoke more if I'm out on the town with friends, but typically I smoke one a day. I can easily go weeks without it, and I often do when I start running low on cash, or like now, when I'm working out. So I don't think it's a big deal.

For me, these kinds of things are so much less about the substance itself as it is about the abuse of the substance.

As a side note, I smoke grape Prime Times. XD Or vanilla when I can't find grape. Haha.
  20. I one time tried smoking, I thought it was the worth thing on this earth. I have sense never tried to smoke again. My wife is a non smoker as well I dont think I could live with a smoker.