Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Wanting to the biggest Virtual Pet forum on then net? Feel free to sign up today.

1. online pet game with mmorpg elements
    join a spooky virtual pet site! Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    Our latest project the virtual pets blog
    Please follow our Rules
    Help us out by Promoting VPL or by Supporting us!

Elitevip.net

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evolution, Apr 17, 2015 at 2:21 AM.

1. Evolution

Evolution The Dark Administrator
    Administrator VPL Supporter Web Designer

Showcase Items:
    This is a thread for Elite VIP members to discuss the website and how we can readdress the site. We have closed the boards due to spam activity and no posts.

We also had to stop hosting the site because of our hosting companies' terms and conditions. https://www.liquidweb.com/about/policies/dedicated-tos.html

If users want to see the forum back up and running again, then changes have to be made to the forum. Fatality will bring it back online when it can.

#1 Evolution, Apr 17, 2015 at 2:21 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015 at 5:50 AM
    Lucille_DDW likes this.
    support our sponsor and join today
  2. nick james

nick james New Member

Well hello,
    Nick James here, and I was actually suggesting a re-opening of the forum so I say the community makes the best out of this!
    We should keep theme and logo, maybe even change those actually. It'll show a rebirth.
    We can keep current staff members, I mean as long as they still plan on being active.
    Hackz0 brings a big thing to that community and I have always believed that. Him living in Europe (I believe) gives someone online during the hours an American (our majority) can not be.
    Garret loves the community, talk to him a bit here and there. He's just having a lot of personal issues.
    And as we know Anthony is an enthusiast and will always look after his forum... Hope his issues smooth over as I still have a lot to go over with him

As for why I posted, I'm willing to do much more then you all probably know. And Anthony I know I BS'd you a lot about "coming back" and shit, but I'm serious I was even willing to put $200 in about a month ago.. I could be willing to do that in a month, with some terms but those terms aren't going to be public and are to be discussed with Fatality.

It's time for a rebirth and change, and we need to act fast.. We need a forum up before this ruins us and out SEO.

-Nick James / TMS

cpvr and Evolution like this.
  3. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder
    Administrator VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    Nick James,
    Thank you for the comment,

I fear that it appears as though I have immediate and close contact with my brother. Unfortunately, I do not. Even when I did, I was not aware of what transpired on the site, and know very little about any offers that were arranged beforehand. So, if you want to elaborate, hit my PMs or just reply here with more information. Whichever works.

I appreciate the hint at knowledge anyway. I think if the forums were to be revived, I would definitely need help. However, the problems remain.

Elitevip had content that needed to be removed. That is the main issue at hand and also the reason why it's being redirected to this thread.

I will not be bringing back the site as it was. It is too much of a risk for me and the other sites I host. If you have any more suggestions to remedy this problem, I'd be glad to hear it.

If you want to invest $200 in the site, I will buy a Xenforo license and upgrade the site. The forum software EliteVIP is really outdated and in general the site could really use it. It has much better spam protection and moderation tools equipped to deal with spam attacks similar to the one it's currently under.

But again, the site would be coming back online without the prohibited content. That is the caveat.

-cpvr