Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

Exhaustion - Misticpets.com

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by cpvr, Jul 31, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Sounds like a good event is currently going on with Misticpets and if you know more about it, post about it.

Now here's the news:
    Source: http://www.misticpets.com/news.php

Thoughts on the event?
  2. Wrath

Wrath Retired Moderator Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    I actually just noticed something going on a couple of days ago, something about teams for Nightmare and Daydream pets?
    It's doing really great, they're pushing out a lot of updates, good for them! My only real concern is for the pets though.

I feel like it's getting a bit lazy. Daydream and Nightmare pets used to have completely different poses. Now it's just edited over.
    Example of how it used to be. Same pet, different color, different pose.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Example of how it is now. Same pet, different color, same pose.
    [​IMG][​IMG][/img]
    It's not a big thing for me, I don't play a lout of Misticpets, it's just an analyzation. But the event has brought in some more users, which is great for them <3
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  3. SpunkiSpirou

SpunkiSpirou Approved Game Owner Pet Game Owner Banned

Reputations:
    I haven't been on Mistic for a while, gets annoying just how even when I feed the pet to FULL its always starving when I go back on it.
  4. Ajax

Ajax Mod & Artist | Need Help? VPL Staff Moderator Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Lol me either, but when I logged in the other day I read on it a little