Welcome to the Virtual Pet List Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. It is completely free and one of the most positive communities on the web! Come and join the fun!

Join VPL Today!
  1. Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!

We're a Virtual Pets and Sim Games Community. We have a lot of Virtual Pet Sites Owners and Sim Games Owners that frequently visit, along with Artists, Writers and Programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our Artists sell art in our Art Marketplace and Programmers are allowed to sell scripts in the Programming Marketplace. We've been opened since 2011 and since then we've grown to well over 212k posts and almost 5k members. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our List of Virtual Pet Sites has a lot of Sim Games listed as well. You are more than welcome to check out our directory of sites and find a new game to play. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our Game Reviews and Interviews with Coders, Artists, Writers and Game Owners of the industry.
  2. Have you read and commented on any of our Interviews or Reviews yet?
    Are you ready for the return of Teripets?
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets
    Virtual Pet Directory
    join mycena cave!

Exhaustion - Misticpets.com

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by cpvr, Jul 31, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Sounds like a good event is currently going on with Misticpets and if you know more about it, post about it.

Now here's the news:
    Source: http://www.misticpets.com/news.php

Thoughts on the event?
    join misticpets, support vpl
  2. Wrath

Wrath Retired Moderator Approved Artist VPL Member

I actually just noticed something going on a couple of days ago, something about teams for Nightmare and Daydream pets?
    It's doing really great, they're pushing out a lot of updates, good for them! My only real concern is for the pets though.

I feel like it's getting a bit lazy. Daydream and Nightmare pets used to have completely different poses. Now it's just edited over.
    Example of how it used to be. Same pet, different color, different pose.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Example of how it is now. Same pet, different color, same pose.
    [​IMG][​IMG][/img]
    It's not a big thing for me, I don't play a lout of Misticpets, it's just an analyzation. But the event has brought in some more users, which is great for them <3
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  3. SpunkiSpirou

SpunkiSpirou Banned Pet Game Owner Banned

I haven't been on Mistic for a while, gets annoying just how even when I feed the pet to FULL its always starving when I go back on it.
  4. Ajax

Ajax Mod & Artist | Need Help? Moderator Approved Artist

Lol me either, but when I logged in the other day I read on it a little