Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Wanting to the biggest Virtual Pet forum on then net? Feel free to sign up today.

1. join a spooky virtual pet game! VigLink badge An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head If you're a fan of cats and breeding them, then this sim game is designed just for you
    Icepets

Find new virtual pet sites sim games or role playing games to play.
    Other websites that we own: virtual pets blog - Admin Forum
    Paladore is now under new management

Explore is down, Exotic Seasonal Shop - Aywas

Discussion in 'Aywas' started by cpvr, Jun 10, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder
    Administrator VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    Aywas currently has the "explore" system down, and we're not quite sure if its coming back or not, but here's what they said in the news:
    And their other update is as followed:
    Source: http://www.aywas.com/news/view/1601/#comments

What does everyone think about Aywas' latest news? Have you managed to restock any of the new items from the seasonal shop?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.
  2. Jinxx

Jinxx Member
    VPL Member

I've gotten all the new items.... Mostly it's fauna (since we haven't had new site fauna in a long time, since it's my event I wanted more)

I've gotten plenty of Genet Potions to get the SCC which makes me happy, and explore is already being phased out by adventure, so I don't see the huge issue (except that some locations aren't rereleased into Adventure yet)

3. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder
    Administrator VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    Good job, how is it restocking on Aywas though? Is it pretty profitable, or is it easier to make points by using the adventure system?

4. Jinxx

Jinxx Member
    VPL Member

You don't restock on Aywas really. There's no point in it. Most of the items people need are unlimited, while others that do show up every hour, are usually picked up quickly.

All the seasonal shop items are unlimited.