Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Favorite cell phone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Jul 14, 2012.

1. For those that have cell phones here, what is your favorite cell phone? How many cell phones did you go through before finding the right one for you?

Personally the iPhone 4 is my favorite and I can't wait until the 5 comes out. So which one is your favorite? If you have multiple favorites, post them as well.

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. The iPhones are cool. Right now I have a black Nokia Lumia 800. It's really awesome! I just wish it had more quality apps, but I don't mind much. The only fail is that it cannot be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. It will get this 7.8 update instead. WP8 phones are probably gonna be badass, higher resolutions supported, the kernel is changed, therefore it's supposed to support Windows 8 apps as well and such.

3. Personally I like the iphone 4s but i have the HTC Evo 4G there isn't anything wrong with it but i would just prefer to have an iphone , i think ima get a iphone when the iphone 5 comes out

4. well i havent had a cell phone for a while .. and my last cell phone was the first droid .. which had its ups and downs ... but my absolute favorite phone ive ever had was the Nokia XpressMusic 5800 ... that thing was friggin die hard .. and it was like an ipod and a phone .. the battery would last 3 to 4 days with heavy usage and i would alwayss be listening to it .. the downside its that most nokias arent available with contracts so theyre very expensive. but i would say they make some of the most durable phones

5. All phones which were mine, lol.

That droid was my fav phone, but screw Google

6. I loved my droid for about a month or so, then it ran out of space and wouldn't run any apps. I couldn't even open up FB or twitter without it shutting off and freezing. I even put an SD card 16 GB in it and that didn't fix the issue. Now its sitting on my dresser rotting until I can find someone to take it off my hands.

7. Make sure it rots well... Screw Droid..

8. It won't rot if one of my buddies buy it for $50. He knows how to master reset it and everything. He's waiting to get some money, then he'll take it off of me.

9. Oh yay! Money for old phones!!

I need to get an iPhone -_-

10. thats not nice i have a HTC Evo 4G and it runs good how ever i wish i had an iphone

11. No I went through hell with gmail. They deleted my accounts, one which had $50+ of apps on it. I showed credit card verification but they ignored it - all for no reason. Didn't do anything wrong

12. Wow I never had a issue with google other then my old google adsense account they disabled it for no reason and i lost $850 :(