Favorite music genre?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
What’s your favorite music genre?
I’m a huge fan of rap and hip hop, but I love to listen to r&b sometimes. I also like to listen to some country songs.

So, what’s your favorite music genre?

Reactions: Henrywrites
This is such a great question... I love a variety of genres. You could pretty much see me listening to Rock one second, then Hip Hop the next... and rap. @cpvr What are some songs you been into lately? I really liked The London with Young Thug and J.Cole

Reactions: cpvr
This is such a great question... I love a variety of genres. You could pretty much see me listening to Rock one second, then Hip Hop the next... and rap. @cpvr What are some songs you been into lately? I really liked The London with Young Thug and J.Cole
I like this song as well. Ynw Melly has a lot of good songs. Such as, ingredients, no heart and I ain’t lying.

I like Joyner lucas’ song revenge too. He reminds me of a modern day Eminem.

I’ve been listening to a lot of Lucas coly’s music and Hansum’s as well. They’re both underground artists.

Reactions: Diem
I like this song as well. Ynw Melly has a lot of good songs. Such as, ingredients, no heart and I ain’t lying.

I like Joyner lucas’ song revenge too. He reminds me of a modern day Eminem.

I’ve been listening to a lot of Lucas coly’s music and Hansum’s as well. They’re both underground artists.
I'mma have to check those out :0 I loved winter blues by Joyner, literally gave me chills the first time I heard it

I listen to most things except r&b/rap. Even then theres probably some music I'll listen too.

I prefer rock/metal, but also listen to pop, symphonic orchestra music and Chinese music (not sure how to classify the genre for that though..)

I listen to most things but cannot get into rap. I like oldies like Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Beatles , etc. and a lot of classical. In fact, the classical is calming and soothing when I want to relax.

Reactions: *TJ
I'mma have to check those out :0 I loved winter blues by Joyner, literally gave me chills the first time I heard it
I like this song as well. Have you heard Joyner lucas’ and Eminem’s song?
I listen to most things except r&b/rap. Even then theres probably some music I'll listen too.

I prefer rock/metal, but also listen to pop, symphonic orchestra music and Chinese music (not sure how to classify the genre for that though..)
Who’s your favorite rock artist? What about pop? Do you listen to Elliot yamin?

As I said on my forum, I like all western genres, but there are good and bad in them. Who else feels this way? How did you become to feel that way?

What’s your favorite music genre?
I’m a huge fan of rap and hip hop, but I love to listen to r&b sometimes. I also like to listen to some country songs.

So, what’s your favorite music genre?
I am the rap music lover. I guess that listening to a couple of 2pac songs made the difference when I was growing up, and since then, everything has not been the same.

I have quite a few music genres that are my favourites and some that I can not stand at all.

My favourites would have to be

Country
KPOP
Pop
Some Rock
Some Rap

the only two genres I can not stand and I feel are more like noise than music are

Heavy metal
Heavy rock

I am the rap music lover. I guess that listening to a couple of 2pac songs made the difference when I was growing up, and since then, everything has not been the same.
Are there any songs by 2pac that are your favorite? Brenda’s gotta baby, hail mary, all eyes on me, hit em up, me against the world, dear mama, changes and life goes on are some of my favorite songs from 2pac. Pac was so poetic and had a lot of great songs.
Rap and Hip Hop. I can't live or sometimes function without my music.
Same here. Music is so therapeutic.