1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. Game owners can use our forum to their advatange by promoting/advertising their games to our users and receive feedback/reviews from those members that try their games out. We support developers of all kinds from RPG developers, sim game developers to virtual pet site developers. We want to see more games in our industry come across more success and that's why we try our best to release as many guides/articles regarding online gaming development as we can.
    We're unlike other forums in our industry because we try our best to be there for our users no matter what and give them advice whenever they ask for it. Running an online game isn't an easy task, but with our many resources that we've built since 2011, you'll learn a lot from our online community. Please don't ever be afraid to ask a question on the forums because if you never ask, then you'll never receive an answer to your question and you can only improve by asking other users for help/advice.
    We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are very frequent visitors on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We also allow game owners to sell their game in our general marketplace
    In early 2011, we decided to make a comeback to the internet because in 2010, we had a minor setback and we had to re-launch without any content, but with a lot of time, patience, hardwork and effort, we've managed to rebuild the Virtual pet list community into something better than it was before. We actually registered our domain name on November 4th, 2004, but we were only a directory then and all we had was a basic comments system for users to post things on their favorite games..
    So, what are you waiting for, why don't you join today? If you have any problems figuring out our security code, then here's a hint, it has millions upon users and has been around since 1997.
    Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of different games listed, so we're pretty sure that you may find some games that suits your needs as a player of sim games or virtual pet sites.
    If you're still curious about a certain game that you'd like to play, then please check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have worked in this industry.

2. Guest,

Over the next few days there may be some slight changes to VPL. If you see something going on don't be alarmed we most likely know about it! If you have any troubles please contact Evolution.

Happy Holidays
    The VPL Staff
  3. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    VPL's sister site the virtual pets blog

Favorite songs? Favorite music artists?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Mar 4, 2011.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    So, what are some of your favorite songs? Can you need some of them? Or do you have too "many" likes to have a favorite? If so, let's talk about our favorite songs here.

Or, what about your favorite music artists? Do you have any?

Some of my favorite songs are:
    No help - Z-ro
    Wiz Khalifa - G'd up
    Wiz Khalifa - Goodbye
    50 cent - Many Men
    Slim Thug - I run

Some of my favorite music artists include:
    Z-ro
    Trae
    Slim Thug
    Old favorite 50 cent
    T.I.
    And that's about it, and a few other likes.

2. Corleone

Corleone Approved Artist Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    As for songs, I don't want to get into them cause I have many, but I will mention a few of my favorite artists.

Among others they include Lauryn Hill, Mariah Carey, Nas, Donny Hathaway, Jay Z, 2Pac, Method Man, Ja Rule, Beyonce etc.

3. cpvr

Reputations:
    I haven't listened to Ja Rule's music in a long time ever since him and 50 cent were going at it. He made a lot of cool songs with Ashanti though that I really liked. What are some of your favorite Pac songs? Did you hear Nas' new song, bye baby that was directed to his baby momma? Song was really good. @GabbyGabby enjoyed it as well I believe.

Method man: he's pretty good with collabs with Redman as well. I'm listening to 2pac as we speak. :) I like Biggie as well but I don't have a lot of his music.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. Corleone

Reputations:
    Some of Pac's favorite songs are Hell for a Hustler, Hit 'em Up, Me Against The World, Dear Mama, to mention a few.

And nope, I didnt' hear Nas' new song, but I'mma check it our right away.

5. cpvr

Reputations:
    Pac was ruthless on certain tracks when he wanted to be. I loved how he could change up his flow and make tracks for all type of people. I'll admit, Dear Mama is still one of my all time favorite tracks. Hail Mary is also a good track.

Oh, his album recently came out as well. It's called Life is good. Nas really did a good job with his new album as well. I'm also liking Kendrick Lamar, he likes to change his voice on tracks, but the way he spits, he reminds me of Eminem.

6. Corleone

Reputations:
    Ah yes, I have his album, a masterpiece. I guess I've been listening to Reach Out and World's An Addiction too much to give any space to the other songs. =P

7. cpvr

Reputations:
    Those are classic to me. Nas really does need to get more love in this world. He's such a good rapper. Do you remember when he dissed 50 cent? OMG, that was tough.:laff
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu-1y_8m97Y

I remember his Ether track as well, that was some good shit.:D

Corleone likes this.
  8. Corleone

Reputations:
    @cpvrcpvr He's the only one who's keeping it real, the way rap should be. The others have gone commercial to sell as much shit as possible.

9. cpvr

Reputations:
    That is so true. I agree. The others like 50 cent, Jay-Z and the others have some major endorsements these days. Heck, Nas even lost one of his houses not too long ago. You know the rap game doesn't make him too much money, but he got more endorsements he'd probably be well off. He doesn't think about it like that, he just likes coming out with good music that has meaning. You notice how people will talk about Nas all day and Jay-Z? They've made a lot of impact in this rap game/world, same with Kanye West, but he's still growing as an artist.

10. Corleone

Reputations:
    Exactly, but then again kudos to Nas, for not joining in the mainstream bandwagon. It is commendable when an artist resists the trend of going commercial and starting to make shitty music just for the money. Us old school hip hop fans, need someone to provide us with that feel, and that's exactly what Nas has been delivering. And he's touring now and Lauryn Hill joined him, can't get any better than this.

11. cpvr

Reputations:
    He said in an interview not too long ago that Lauryn Hill is one of his friends and he's going to try his best to get her out the hole that she's in. Hopefully it helps a lot because she needs it. Her voice is golden, and she still can make an embark in the hip-hop world considering Nicki Minaj isn't as lyrical as her and doesn't have a lot of substance music like she does.

Corleone likes this.
  12. Corleone

Reputations:
    Nicki ain't got no lyrics. Two words on replay don't make no lyrics. Glad to hear that he's aiding Lauryn. I've been really hoping she'd drop some new music, I still do. Nas is having her with him in his tour though, hopefully someone records the performances.

13. cpvr

Reputations:
    He brought her out at Summer Jam, did you manage to see that?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUMSceOWSTM

Then there was also this concert:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7EN9oOP7os

It's good to see the hip-hop legends doing some things together again. I'd love to hear them on the same track again. Nas' new album was pretty good too, did you manage to hear it at all yet? If you have, what are some of your favorite tracks off the album?

Corleone likes this.
  14. Corleone

Reputations:
    @cpvrcpvr I fuckin' love If I Ruled The World. As for his album, I have heard it all, my favorites are Reach Out and World's An Addiction.

15. cpvr

Reputations:
    Bye baby is one of my favorites. Those tracks are really good too. :) Is his new album one of your favorites by him?

Corleone likes this.
  16. Corleone

Reputations:
    Definitely, I consider it as a masterpiece. It's fantastic! It's definitely an instant classic for me.

17. cpvr

Reputations:
    Yup, the production suits the album so well too. I also really like this new song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2WXexZhDY

You don't see Nas doing a whole lot of features these days, but he shined on this track too. It just recently came out.

Then, you also have Ice Cube who's still making music. He's still one of my favorites as well.