Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Please help us expand by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    Other Websites that we own: Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect

Favorite things to do on a pet site?

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets Chat' started by cpvr, Mar 14, 2012.

1. So, what are some of your favorite things to do on a pet site? Personally, I like doing quests and chatting on the forums sometimes. I don't battle all that often because the only one I truly liked was the Neopets battledome.

And, also, I like to go around the pages and see what's missing. I like how some sites have navigation links that take you to the other worlds in the game.

How about you?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. If I like the community, I like to chat on the forums the most. Wouldn't hurt to get familiar with the regulars there, plus a little drama is always lulzy to watch.

I like to play the games they could offer too, or anything to keep my hands busy. A ton of games is a happy vanillaeclair.

3. I'm a big sucker for games and quests, >_> I guess the sense of accomplishing something is just really big with me, haha!

4. collecting!

5. Collecting what exactly?

6. Also known as hoarding, muahah!

7. Haha, okay gotcha.

8. It's always fun to hoard items that are always asked for on quests - because you can make some quick bank doing that.

9. Paladore pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    Plushie Collection, Legendary Item collection

hoardz in general tbf

10. Collecting things is my favorite. @____@ <3

11. Any types of battling you prefer?

12. Restocking

13. I like battling against other players. I like to compete.

14. Cool, thanks. I will keep that in mind. Haven't been many discussions about battle systems lately...

15. I love chatting to the community and, if possible, interacting with the pets in a some-what animated way.

16. I like to chat.
    If I petsite doesn't have an active forum, I'm not joining/Staying.

17. I enjoy the pet and chatting features the most on any petsite, so I generally enjoy talking to members and changing my pets colors, battling, renaming them... ect.​

18. I also like games, and sometimes battling. It really depends.

I love features xD and events. Events are fun to me. As long as there not "Luck" events.

19. The events on BooPets are all random if that's what you mean by "luck." xD And soon there will be one that will really make you want to try those events out...