Welcome to Virtual Pet List - the fastest growing online games forum on the internet

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online games community. So, if you just like virtual pet sites, we have you covered. But, if you prefer sim games, well we're here for you as well. However, if you're a new game developer and you're looking to show off your game to all of our members, then we'd love to hear all about your game in our sneak peeks forum. Just because our name is Virtual pet list doesn't mean pet games is the only thing we talk about. Our community talks about technology, making money, making art, writing and a lot more. So, please don't be afraid to say hello to everyone here because you never know what type of friends you'll make on our community. We strive to be friendly and offer positive discussions. We're very passionate, caring and hard working members of these niche, so if you hear about a new pet game from your friend, then it's highly likely that your friend found that game on our forum. If you want to learn anything about developing your own online game, then just go through our guides forum. You'll notice that whatever you're seeking on other developer's communities has more than likely already been talked about, researched and has already been put into good use by highly skilled developers.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Comment, rate or review Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us or purchase advertising
    : Development Guides - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Donations are now being accepted again!!!
    What would you like us to improve?

Fish: Do you like it

Discussion in 'Health' started by cpvr, Jun 2, 2012.

1. I'm going to be honest, I'm a huge fan of eating fish. It tastes so good, especially fried salmon, or tuna. I also enjoy lobster, and all types of other fish. Fish is pretty healthy. Shrimp is also good!

Anyone here also a fan of eating fish?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I dislike fish and other seafood. It tastes gross to me. D=

3. I'm kind of picky with fish. I like Fisherboy Fish Sticks (only kind of fish sticks I like but I really like them).... but that probably doesn't count as fish very much xD I like some salmon and tilapia depending on how it's cooked, as well as some sushis. I can't eat big shrimp (the texture, ugh!) but I also like popcorn shrimp.

4. I never liked fish when I was younger because all those fish stick things aren't really fish =/ or they're mechanically separated and (in my personal opinion) disgusting to even just think about.
    Now I make my own crispy fried cod though and it comes out amazing and only has like three ingredients =P
    I can't eat a lot of other fish; my brother doesn't process it well. So it's really just cod for me. And sometimes (rarely) catfish. Mostly just the cod though xD

5. [SUB]I'm Asian. I like fish. Lol

I am picky with my fish also.. When I was younger, I refused to eat sushi with fish roe (fish eggs) because I thought that one of them might have been Nemo. LOL

I recently tried uni (sea urchin). It's this yellow blob that (in my eyes) looks like a tongue. XD The texture was.. interesting. [/SUB]

6. I love fish. So much, I think I'm a cat. /failjak

7. [video]http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CFcQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLRT 4IQ9TmRw&ei=V-PJT_buIoqc0QXpv5nDAQ&usg=AFQjCNGUi8AjEE4Inomt4hgYyfRV0Hkdfg[/video]

8. What's your favorite fish?

You can never go wrong with Fish sticks, those are so good! I can't stand sushi though.

9. YESSS
    Especially sushi, though I hardly ever get that because it's so expensive.

One of my favorite foods ever is tuna. I used to eat tuna every day before realizing that mercury poisoning would probably kill me QAQ I still eat it tons, though. I just eat it straight out of the can and my family thinks I'm crazy, haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. ew no gross.

11. I loooooove seafood! Tuna, mahi-mahi, flounder, trout, crab, and (small) shrimp are my favorites. <3

12. Hellz yeah.

Anyone tried urchin? Raw? I loved it. <3

13. If you were to go out to buy fish - where would you go? How about if you went out to eat?
    @vanillaeclairvanillaeclair Can't say I've tried that one yet.

#13 cpvr, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  14. @cpvrcpvr A while back I went deep sea fishing in the Florida Keys and we caught a lot of mahi-mahi. We took it to a local restaurant (I can't remember the name :c ) and they cooked it in every way possible. It was some of the freshest, best seafood I've ever had. That was a fantastic trip. xD

Tuna I usually get from restaurants because I really like sashimi. I catch flounder at the beach during the summer. I usually only eat crab (yum crab cakes!) and trout at restaurants. Bone Fish grill is pretty good. For popcorn shrimp, I like to drive up into Calabash, NC. They have good fried flounder, too. :3 Calabash style is quite popular around here. Shrimp and grits is also a common dish around here.

#14 Moof, Jun 4, 2012
  15. Dang, I'ma have to visit my nana in Florida one of these days to try the seafood out there!

Yup, crab cakes are the best! I love salmon fried, and tuna fried, but I'll eat tuna out of the can because its pretty good. I haven't had fish since I bought a Fish filet sandwich from Mcdonalds the other day. There's a fish place down the street that's called "Fish Place", but I've yet to try it, but I will soon.:biggrin:

#15 cpvr, Jun 6, 2012