Welcome to Virtual Pet List!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Like what you see? Then join our community! You'll love it! Its free!

1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and we're the largest forum in our industry. We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are quite active on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We've been opened since 2011, however, we've owned our domain name since 2004 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of games listed that you can try out and possibly enjoy. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have done work in this industry as a whole.

Fish: Do you like it

Discussion in 'Health' started by cpvr, Jun 2, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

I'm going to be honest, I'm a huge fan of eating fish. It tastes so good, especially fried salmon, or tuna. I also enjoy lobster, and all types of other fish. Fish is pretty healthy. Shrimp is also good!

Anyone here also a fan of eating fish?
  2. eLeexir

eLeexir Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

I dislike fish and other seafood. It tastes gross to me. D=
  3. Kiara

Kiara Moderator Moderator VPL Member

I'm kind of picky with fish. I like Fisherboy Fish Sticks (only kind of fish sticks I like but I really like them).... but that probably doesn't count as fish very much xD I like some salmon and tilapia depending on how it's cooked, as well as some sushis. I can't eat big shrimp (the texture, ugh!) but I also like popcorn shrimp.
  4. Mutationification

Mutationification Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

I never liked fish when I was younger because all those fish stick things aren't really fish =/ or they're mechanically separated and (in my personal opinion) disgusting to even just think about.
    Now I make my own crispy fried cod though and it comes out amazing and only has like three ingredients =P
    I can't eat a lot of other fish; my brother doesn't process it well. So it's really just cod for me. And sometimes (rarely) catfish. Mostly just the cod though xD
  5. Andou

Andou Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

I'm Asian. I like fish. Lol

I am picky with my fish also.. When I was younger, I refused to eat sushi with fish roe (fish eggs) because I thought that one of them might have been Nemo. LOL

I recently tried uni (sea urchin). It's this yellow blob that (in my eyes) looks like a tongue. XD The texture was.. interesting.
  6. jakdacrowe

jakdacrowe crow, bird, thing Approved Artist VPL Member

7. Earth

Earth Approved Artist Junior Programmer Approved Artist Pet Game Owner VPL Supporter VPL Member

[video]http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CFcQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLRT 4IQ9TmRw&ei=V-PJT_buIoqc0QXpv5nDAQ&usg=AFQjCNGUi8AjEE4Inomt4hgYyfRV0Hkdfg[/video]
  8. cpvr

What's your favorite fish?

You can never go wrong with Fish sticks, those are so good! I can't stand sushi though.
  9. Panda!

Panda! Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

YESSS
    Especially sushi, though I hardly ever get that because it's so expensive.

One of my favorite foods ever is tuna. I used to eat tuna every day before realizing that mercury poisoning would probably kill me QAQ I still eat it tons, though. I just eat it straight out of the can and my family thinks I'm crazy, haha
    Gohawk likes this.
  10. Aesop

Aesop Member VPL Member

ew no gross.
  11. Moof

Moof Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

I loooooove seafood! Tuna, mahi-mahi, flounder, trout, crab, and (small) shrimp are my favorites. <3
  12. vanillaeclair

vanillaeclair New Member VPL Member

Hellz yeah.

Anyone tried urchin? Raw? I loved it. <3
  13. cpvr

If you were to go out to buy fish - where would you go? How about if you went out to eat?
    @vanillaeclair Can't say I've tried that one yet.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  14. Moof

Moof Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

@cpvr A while back I went deep sea fishing in the Florida Keys and we caught a lot of mahi-mahi. We took it to a local restaurant (I can't remember the name :c ) and they cooked it in every way possible. It was some of the freshest, best seafood I've ever had. That was a fantastic trip. xD

Tuna I usually get from restaurants because I really like sashimi. I catch flounder at the beach during the summer. I usually only eat crab (yum crab cakes!) and trout at restaurants. Bone Fish grill is pretty good. For popcorn shrimp, I like to drive up into Calabash, NC. They have good fried flounder, too. :3 Calabash style is quite popular around here. Shrimp and grits is also a common dish around here.
  15. cpvr

Dang, I'ma have to visit my nana in Florida one of these days to try the seafood out there!

Yup, crab cakes are the best! I love salmon fried, and tuna fried, but I'll eat tuna out of the can because its pretty good. I haven't had fish since I bought a Fish filet sandwich from Mcdonalds the other day. There's a fish place down the street that's called "Fish Place", but I've yet to try it, but I will soon.:biggrin: