Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet? Virtual pet list has been opened since 2011 and we've been providing game developers(owners), artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online pet games, sim games and browser based games industry. So, if if you're interested in discussing virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our flourishing forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in development games.

You can learn how to manage, make money and learn all aboutonline pet game management or discuss the best ways of developing a sim game. Find new sites to play in our online games directory. Currently, there's a total of over 80 pet games and over 70 sim games in our directory. So, feel free to post a review, a comment, or leave a like on any online game that we have listed. If you like a game that we have listed, please help us out by sharing it on social media.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet eliyo
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

Free custom art

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by shiinxa, Jul 3, 2012.

1. choose from below:
    5 animated avatars (small blinky things)
    2 banners
    1 simple digital painting of one character or object.
    location/map sketch
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter
    post your description of what you want, ill choose the one i like the most. kGO

my new deviantart:
    origins virtual pet site origins kickstarter

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. ovo Hmm welllll.
    Perhaps an avatar of my fursona?

ohwaitlol am i doin this rite? Can't tell if you'll be doing 5 total avatars or 5 avatars of stuff from like a petsite. If for a persite, maybe you could make some for mine? -pokes sig banner- I'd use them for the forums.. idkmaybejustignoreme |D
    #2 Aevix, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  3. Do you do OC's?

• Like Like x 1
  4. indeed @LaurenLauren :)
    #4 shiinxa, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Gabby, Jul 3, 2012
  6. Sorry for being stupid @shiinxashiinxa, it's 3am here ;_;

Anyways, these are my bbs Arthur and Aby, I would absolutely love it if you could do anything with either one of them <3

^Aby - you can draw her in any outfit, that's just her hooker getup, lol.

^^Arthur <3
    #6 Lauren, Jul 3, 2012
  7. Is this for use on games?
    If so I'd love custom banners for Vis Servo, lots of pretty animals and scenary, riiiight? ;)

Banner 1 --
    Variety of animal prints/body parts (alive! aha) mashed together featuring our logo and website address. Things like zebra hide, cheetah tail, monarch butterfly wing, peakcock tail feather etc to form a background of colour.

Banner 2 --
    Tree canopy featuring parts of animals, such as a set of eyes peeking out, a tail here and there etc. Any location really, such as rainforest or UK woodland etc. Again, needs to feature the logo and web address.

PSD would be required if possible for resizing etc and I can add the logo myself if that is easier. :)

Many thanks for the consideration! :D
    #7 Tyrant, Jul 3, 2012
  8. Oh, nice gesture! If it's indeed for games and we get the .psd, than I would like the following:

I've checked your DA and I love the style that you use for locations (in particular the untitled cave with water). So I'm going for a location sketch of a pond for waterbirds. This would be the main feature of the sketch. Besides the pond it must have a grassy area, some bushes, trees and waterplants, a little wooden shelter for the waterbirds, a small path leading away from the pond and a signpost next to that path. The rest is up to your creativity. :D So you could add flying ducks in the sky, or having eyes peaking through one of the bushes, or a dragonfly hovering over the pond, whatever you fancy the most.
    #8 Nebula, Jul 3, 2012
  9. @GabbyGabby whats a tag? haha
    @LaurenLauren sure thing:) ill see some more entries, and then decide!
    @TyrantTyrant and @NebulaNebula indeed it is:) and the psds are available upon request
    #9 shiinxa, Jul 3, 2012
  10. @shiinxashiinxa - Fantastic! Do you know when you'll be picking a winner? I shall edit my first post to make it a little more detailed. :D
    #10 Tyrant, Jul 3, 2012
  11. @shiinxashiinxa Awesome, I've editted my post as well for some more details :D
    #11 Nebula, Jul 3, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Can you make me an animated avatar please? Such as similar to mine - but with "Cpvr's daughter" animated? And with her birthday 3-22-08 if possible? Or make us a banner? Thank you so much!
  13. any more takers before i choose?:)
  14. Painting... of... THE CHESHIRE CAT.

Yeah. ^^
  15. Do logos count? :)
  16. @MichaelCrystalMichaelCrystal sorry no, its only the types of art specified in the first post:) sorry!
    @MoonlightMoonlight thanks jenny:))
    #18 shiinxa, Jul 4, 2012
  17. Actually, since I finally got a new OC... owo

Could you draw my OC? She has no name yet... OTL

So ignore the cheshire painting post if we can only have one request.

Anyway, the link to my OC -
  18. I'm interested in the location/map sketch. ^_^ I'd love an underwater-based location with an enchanted feel in it. It could be filled with a variety of crystals, shiny/glittery things, bubbles or anything that makes it feel really magical. I'm hoping to use them as certs or backgrounds for my shop's water-based pets. ^_^