Welcome to the Virtual Pet List Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. It is completely free and one of the most positive communities on the web! Come and join the fun!

Join VPL Today!
  1. Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!

We're a Virtual Pets and Sim Games Community. We have a lot of Virtual Pet Sites Owners and Sim Games Owners that frequently visit, along with Artists, Writers and Programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our Artists sell art in our Art Marketplace and Programmers are allowed to sell scripts in the Programming Marketplace. We've been opened since 2011 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our List of Virtual Pet Sites has a lot of Sim Games listed as well. You are more than welcome to check out our directory of sites and find a new game to play. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our Game Reviews and Interviews with Coders, Artists, Writers and Game Owners of the industry.

Goatlings - Creative Park!

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by Krisgoat, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Krisgoat

Krisgoat Approved Artist Approved Artist Pet Game Owner VPL Member

[​IMG]

Creative Park!

A new attraction has opened its doors in the Goatligns kingdom. Welcome to the Creative Park!

Design A Goatling
    Grab your medium of choice and design a Goatling! All skill levels are welcome and your design may become a official pet! If your design gets chosen it will be redrawn by one of our head artists and you will receive a free Appearance Doll of the finished Goatling! Start from scratch or use the template.

Flair Banners

Put some flair on your profile, shop, and gallery. Just copy the provided code and paste it into the description box belonging to the area you want to update. The banners are organized in different categories for convenience but either one can be used in either place. Mix and match to express your personal style!

More fun activities will be added overtime.

[​IMG]
    join misticpets, support vpl
  2. Joy

Joy Member VPL Member

This is why I hate my tablet for breaking. =(

Great update! <3​
  3. Toxic Rainbow Kisses

Toxic Rainbow Kisses Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

OOooooh, I think I just might really actually sign up now xD
  4. Krisgoat

Krisgoat Approved Artist Approved Artist Pet Game Owner VPL Member

Oh @Toxic Rainbow Kisses! I remembered you asked to know more about the site in one of my older news posts. Ill inform you a little better here for the sake of not bumping a older thread. Ok lets see.. In a nutshell, Goatlings is;

[​IMG]

Its basically a typical simple pet site with baby goats called Goatlings. You obtain Appearance Dolls in different ways that are used to change the look of your Goatling. There is a little arcade with browser and coming soon flash games. There is a Battle Center where you can challenge Baddys to fights and get Sugar Stars (in game moolah) prizes, and exp. Event baddies typically visit the Battle Center each month. A explore area where you can hunt and trap wild Goatlings and fight more baddys. That area is fairly small rite now tho and needs a big ol update. We also have forums, club houses, shops, gallerys, auctions, and fun little tidbits like the Creative Park. The community and small staff are very friendly and helpful. Everything is extremely cute. A lot of features are yet to be released like human avatars, quests, trading, and a couple of other things. Its free to play and ad free. :eek:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013