Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar opening up for beta September 16 - Beastkeeper
    breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $100 posting contest

Google chrome now available on iPhone/iPad, mobile now

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cpvr, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Looks like Google is trying to get a piece of the browser market share on Mobile - as they've just released their browser App - in the app store.
    Information http://techcrunch.com/2012/06/28/google-chrome-ihone-ipad/

What does everyone think about this? Will you be switching your mobile browser to Google chrome?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I thought they would release a browser after I saw how there search app works on iOS. I'm excited to try it.

3. I never use smartphones but its a pretty neat feature!

4. Can you get chrome on an Android?

5. That would be nice c: I am not sure if I would change to Chrome but I can try :)

6. You can now according to this news reporting site http://www.mobilemag.com/2012/06/27...oid-exits-beta-available-through-google-play/

7. I'm trying to install it but it keeps say "the item you tried to buy is no longer available". Has anyone installed it yet? It looks great from the screenshots.

#7 Lewis, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  8. It was just announced a few years ago, try in a few hours as it might not be fully out just yet.

9. I've got it now.

I've been using Firefox on my computer for so long now but I'm going to switch to Chrome for the synced tabs and sending pages from your computer to your mobile.

10. [SUB]Google Chrome for iOS has permanently replaced Safari on my dash. Heehee. So happy with the app. The design is AMAZING. It's flawless. Ugh. I can't even begin describe what this means to me as a mobile app designer. XD[/SUB]

11. Google hopes Apple will allow users to change their default browser on the iOs. That would be cool though. Now, its more competition among the browser companies.

12. Its a good move. I like Chrome I have had it ever since it came out on Android. However you don't have any apps you can put into it. Like Ad block.

13. That was pretty fast http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/2912/20120630/google-chrome-browser-tops-free-ios-apps.htm
    :style

14. [SUB]Haha, I'm not the least bit surprised. Safari on iOS is just terribad; it lacks a lot of features that other mobile browsers offer. [/SUB]

15. Google Chrome on iOs? Interesting. I bet it's pretty buggy though

16. I haven't found any bugs yet. It's slightly slower than Safari though because Apple doesn't allow browser apps to use their own rendering engines.

• Like Like x 1
  17. [SUB]Likewise. I'm just enjoying the UI. :3

I find that it's faster than Safari. o.o But it may just be me being a little biased. LOL[/SUB]

18. -__- Apple. But thank you for informing me of the little to none bugs. It's good to keep in mind. I'm still on the fence about using Google Chrome on my PC, now I know if I do begin using it on here, I'll enjoy it bug free on my phone as well

What are some other things Google Chrome has for the iOS?

Not biased at all. From my experience Safari has been nothing but horrible. I use SkyFire and avoid it