Welcome to the Virtual Pet List Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. It is completely free and one of the most positive communities on the web! Come and join the fun!

Join VPL Today!
  1. Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!

We're a Virtual Pets and Sim Games Community. We have a lot of Virtual Pet Sites Owners and Sim Games Owners that frequently visit, along with Artists, Writers and Programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our Artists sell art in our Art Marketplace and Programmers are allowed to sell scripts in the Programming Marketplace. We've been opened since 2011 and since then we've grown to well over 212k posts and almost 5k members. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our List of Virtual Pet Sites has a lot of Sim Games listed as well. You are more than welcome to check out our directory of sites and find a new game to play. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our Game Reviews and Interviews with Coders, Artists, Writers and Game Owners of the industry.
  2. Have you read and commented on any of our Interviews or Reviews yet?
    Are you ready for the return of Teripets?
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets
    Virtual Pet Directory
    join mycena cave!

Google Think tackles social issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gabby, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Gabby

Gabby Happy to help! Administrator

This is definitely a nice thing to see! I love that Google is working to take a global stance of fighting social issues and problems across the globe. I can only hope it makes a difference before it's too late.

I'm also kind of curious on who is creating the ideas, and what their 'do tank' ideas will hold. We're definitely better off throwing philanthropic ideas than bombs and war tanks

What do you think?
    join misticpets, support vpl
  2. Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow Approved Artist Approved Artist Approved Writer VPL Member

I think that goodle should fix up the states first and then help the world. :3 (how can you solve problems if your own country is in shambles itself? Google is American, right?)
  3. Lauren

Lauren Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone VPL Member

I think Google is going for bigger picture here, @Dawnshadow. Our country has problems, but nothing compared to what's been going on in Africa and other third-world countries for years.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

This, I couldn't agree anymore. I wish we could develop those other countries, and get more money flowing in their countries. It's not Google's area to fix the United States, leave that to Congress and the President.
  5. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Here's an update in regards to Google think, and its really good. @Gabby @Lauren
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/163314966.html @Neon @Ajax @SpottyWolf @Love
    What does everyone think about that? Do you think Google has the power, and with its partner, to help Mexico's problems with the cartels?
  6. Corleone

Corleone Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Of course they have the power, and I like the idea and hopefully they do something about it. The situation in Juarez in insane.
  7. Organic

Organic VPL Supporter VPL Supporter VPL Member

@cpvr

Wow, that's a lot of information and stuff to think about. I had no idea what kind of issues there were there. I also don't have any idea how powerful etc... they are. Google is pretty big. Maybe they can help I just don't know. If all the above is true I sure hope they can!