Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Wanting to the biggest Virtual Pet forum on then net? Feel free to sign up today.

1. join a spooky virtual pet game!An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head If you're a fan of cats and breeding them, then this sim game is designed just for you Kaylune is open on Sept. 4th
    Check out Icepets!

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Other Websites that we own: VirtualPetsBlog - The Admin Effect

Grophland : New Features / Natures

Discussion in 'Virtual Pets News' started by Hituro, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Hituro

Hituro Supporter
    Pet Game Owner VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    <p>I've improved the Drag and Drop of items today, as follows</p>

<ul>
    <li>You can now drag items directly to furnaces and mortars to process them</li>
    <li>This works in your containers too</li>
    <li>When you drag something to a container the count of items will update live</li>
    </ul><br>

<p>Also, the new Industrious nature (uncommon, related to Strong), is the perfect match for Mining. Industrious Grophs adore hard work, and take less fatigue from digging in the mines.</p>

<p>Enjoy!</p>

cpvr likes this.
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.
  2. vanillaeclair

vanillaeclair Superb Member
    VPL Member

The best thing I loved about Groph was how I could drag and drop items around in my inventory. I dunno, it just felt so super sleek. <3

3. Hituro

Hituro Supporter
    Pet Game Owner VPL Member

Showcase Items:
    And now there is more of it! :) I'll be extending this drag and drop for Choclate Brushes and the like as well. I'd love to have drag and drop crafting for Froggle Chef's as well, but I am not sure how that would work.