1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. Game owners can use our forum to their advatange by promoting/advertising their games to our users and receive feedback/reviews from those members that try their games out. We support developers of all kinds from RPG developers, sim game developers to virtual pet site developers. We want to see more games in our industry come across more success and that's why we try our best to release as many guides/articles regarding online gaming development as we can.
    We're unlike other forums in our industry because we try our best to be there for our users no matter what and give them advice whenever they ask for it. Running an online game isn't an easy task, but with our many resources that we've built since 2011, you'll learn a lot from our online community. Please don't ever be afraid to ask a question on the forums because if you never ask, then you'll never receive an answer to your question and you can only improve by asking other users for help/advice.
    We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are very frequent visitors on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We also allow game owners to sell their game in our general marketplace
    In early 2011, we decided to make a comeback to the internet because in 2010, we had a minor setback and we had to re-launch without any content, but with a lot of time, patience, hardwork and effort, we've managed to rebuild the Virtual pet list community into something better than it was before. We actually registered our domain name on November 4th, 2004, but we were only a directory then and all we had was a basic comments system for users to post things on their favorite games..
    So, what are you waiting for, why don't you join today? If you have any problems figuring out our security code, then here's a hint, it has millions upon users and has been around since 1997.
    Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of different games listed, so we're pretty sure that you may find some games that suits your needs as a player of sim games or virtual pet sites.
    If you're still curious about a certain game that you'd like to play, then please check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have worked in this industry.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    VPL is looking to hire 2-3 new moderators to help our flourishing community. If you're interested, then please see this thread VPL seeking moderators

Have you ever had a nightmare before?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Sep 28, 2011.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    I know I haven't had a nightmare in years, but I do dream - I forgot what I dream about though, but basically my life, and where its going. I had a nightmare in jail before, and woke up in a cold sweat. I can't remember what it was about though. =/

How about you? Have you ever had a nightmare? What happened with it? If you remember.

2. Rinny

Rinny New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I've had several nightmares. From my Mother dying due to cancer, to my grandmother dying in her sleep, to murdering people that I've never seen before. Mind you, these things have never happened lol.

3. Joy

Joy Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Yes. x_x
    Mostly about zombies, ghosts, the world ending... that sort of thing. I HATE my zombie nightmares. They always leave me in a cold sweat when I wake up.

My most recent nightmare was of where my dad died. My mom was so devastated that she wouldn't go to work, would barely eat, wouldn't get out of bed. So I had to get 3 jobs so I could support the family. Ugh it was bad.​

4. Tantra

Tantra New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    @ Joy for some reason I love to have scary nightmares. For me it is like watching a scary movie, and I like scary nightmares. I love Zombie Movies too, so to have a dream like that would be epic for me.

If I have had nightmares lately it is nightmares about my ex landlord and the house I use to live in. Other than that I have really long dreams about being at the beach and those are good dreams.

5. santamynana

santamynana CEO of MoonFire Gaming LTD VPL Member Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Supporter

Reputations:
    i almost all the time have nightmares about my life and where its heading and these are frequent but the nightmares are normally about my school life and what it is at the moment but bullied more for being gay/bisexual then i always have nightmares on what my live could be in the future if it carried on and sometimes in these nightmares i end up dieng (suicide) or murdered

shudders strange nightmares

my other nightmare is about younger in my life when my dad beat me and things and i often have nightmares about that

i hardly ever have a pleasnt dream and when i do the alarm clock goes to wake me up 5 minutes later

6. GGitzOle

GGitzOle Guest

Reputations:
    @Joy

I had zombie nightmares too... but they were more... just humans turning nuts and burning everything!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  7. Joy

Joy Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    @GGitzOle lol that sounds more like a riot.

In my last zombie dream, I was with my sister and my cat - the only family members that I had left, we were driving into town for fresh supplies. You know, guns and food. We were then attacked by a large group of zombies who were chasing the army down the street. We ran into this big garage where everyone was trapped. The zombies stopped and one stepped in front. They started talking about territory and food. (God I have weird dreams...) When the army denied their requests, the zombies ate them. My sister and I suddenly made it into our car which /somehow/ drove itself in the garage and we made it out.​

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  8. Tantra

Tantra New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Now that I remember I had a nightmare 2 weeks ago. It was one of those half awake dreams. I was dreaming that something evil was in my bed and it was about to get me. I bolted out of my bed and grabbed my cat who was sleeping with me and my husband. I got out of the room and it dawns on me that I don't know where my husband is? Then I realize he is in bed and it was a nightmare and all was ok. My cat was sure looking at me weird, but he was purrring the whole time.

9. Joy

Joy Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Rofl, my poor cat suffers from those things almost every month. There's this picture on the internet where a dead person is under this girls bed. Which is why I sometimes freak out if I hear something in my room. And now a days I can't sleep without a fan on because it helps drown out the other natural noises.​

10. santamynana

santamynana CEO of MoonFire Gaming LTD VPL Member Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Supporter

Reputations:
    sounds alot like a film ive seen lols it actually does

11. Liz

Liz Member VPL Member Approved Artist

Reputations:
    nightmares i am always running away from something or watching some one get chopped or nightmares of me hurting my self. always wake up in a sweat and need water to drink. (should stop reading horror novels :p)

12. Michi

Michi Hiatus VPL Member Former VPL Staff

Reputations:
    I never had a zombie nightmare in the sense where I'm scared. I'm mostly kicking butts and shooting up the zombies. XD

My nightmares consist of constant death dreams. Sometimes its where I can't breathe and other times its where I feel my heart slowing down dangerously and I fight to wake up. I used to have rape dreams back when my first grandmother was alive and my dad was in the house. Then when my dad left they stopped (though it never happen in real life that I can remember). I remember one time I as raised up above my bed and was being thrown around by something I couldn't see and I was fighting it. I even had an elevator dream where it fell and I felt myself flying to the ceiling and then I saw darkness and a game over screen appeared before my eyes. I was scared of that when I woke up, but then I found it funny.

13. Hazy

Hazy New Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    The most recent nightmare I've had was maybe 2 weeks ago. It was about a ghost yelling at me. Ghost nightmares are the worst because I always feel how angry and evil they are and the majority of my nightmares involved entities.

The scariest spirit nightmare I've had was when I was laying in a bed and I felt a spirit enter the room, move over to the bed and started pressing me into the mattress. I couldn't see it I just felt immense weight on me. I got out from under it and ran for the door. That's when I heard a really freaky loud scream and something was thrown at me but missed and broke when it hit the wall.

I usually wake up terrified after ghost dreams.