Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Have you ever turned your life around for the better?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I changed my life a few years ago. I was in a wreck, but I managed to turn my life around for the better. Now, I'm happy as can be without getting into any trouble. So, I feel that my life is a lot better than it was years ago.

So, have you ever turned your life around for the better?
    @NeveNeve @SpunkiSpirouSpunkiSpirou

#1 cpvr, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Hm, well I've never done anything that is too bad, but a few years ago I was slacking off in my classes because I thought it would make me 'cooler.' Therefore I was basically failing. Then I decided it would probably be better to actually turn it around, since it's what my future depended on.

I know, it's sort of a sad excuse, but I haven't had to many experiences in the past few years! xD

3. This was posted on 03-05-2011 and I've only just been given a notification for it NOW?

4. I went to art college.

Seriously. I was doubting my decision in sophomore/junior year (and I still wonder if spending all that money was necessary), but because of it I've learned to just pick one direction and go with it, even if I'm not the best at what I do. It's really, REALLY boosted my confidence in myself and my ability to make a living doing what I love. Plus, after four years I'm finally making good friends!

5. That's because I went back and edited this thread and re-wrote it. So, have you ever changed your life around for the better or anything? I also like how I haven't had a relapse for my Bipolar in about two years come April. I feel great and I'm proud I've remained healthy for so long.

6. cpvr edited the post and put a ping to you in it, it originally didn't have you in it

Admins can edit posts without leaving "last edit by" trails

7. @cpvrcpvr @GabbyGabby
    Well, we've been making progress with Project Z

#7 SpunkiSpirou, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  8. Yes, when I finally quit my crappy Home Depot job. It changed everything, and I met the coolest girl and it's like we live in a fairy tale. :D

9. yeah i dumped my abusive ex lol
    it opened up a lot of friendships for me since hes no longer isolating me which have made me a much happier person n_____n

• Like Like x 1
  10. @uglytrolls

I went through that a few years back. Sounds similar, he didn't like my friends, so I slowly stopped seeing them until he was the only person I was ever with. We lived together so he was able to keep me from doing much at all. He even told me how long he wanted my hair (first thing I did after it ended was cut all my hair off XD ). There were some sexual abuse type issues as well, and the always fun emotional abuse and neglect. Good times.

I always prided myself on being independent and strong but you just never know how you'll react to it until it happens. It really sneaked up on me a little bit at a time, I didn't even realize what was happening. :/

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm glad to hear that bro. How long did you work at Home Depot before you decided to quit? Women are such fun. I don't know where I'd be today if it wasn't for my fiance fixing and healing my heart from my previous relationships.

12. I worked there for 3 and a half years. I was making really good money too, around $1700 a month but it just wasn't worth it. It was about the most stressful thing I've ever been thru. But things have flip flopped! Turn abouts is fair play!

I'm glad your fiance supports and helps you. Cool man!

• Like Like x 1