Welcome to Virtual Pet List - the fastest growing online games forum on the internet

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online games community. So, if you just like virtual pet sites, we have you covered. But, if you prefer sim games, well we're here for you as well. However, if you're a new game developer and you're looking to show off your game to all of our members, then we'd love to hear all about your game in our sneak peeks forum. Just because our name is Virtual pet list doesn't mean pet games is the only thing we talk about. Our community talks about technology, making money, making art, writing and a lot more. So, please don't be afraid to say hello to everyone here because you never know what type of friends you'll make on our community. We strive to be friendly and offer positive discussions. We're very passionate, caring and hard working members of these niche, so if you hear about a new pet game from your friend, then it's highly likely that your friend found that game on our forum. If you want to learn anything about developing your own online game, then just go through our guides forum. You'll notice that whatever you're seeking on other developer's communities has more than likely already been talked about, researched and has already been put into good use by highly skilled developers.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Comment, rate or review Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us or purchase advertising
    : Development Guides - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Donations are now being accepted again!!!
    What would you like us to improve?

Hi there. c:

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bear, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Hey there. I'm Reimne, or Rei- an artist who loves petsites. C; I've been apart of VPL before but I was never very active, trying to change that.
    I'd love to make some new friends! :B

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Welcome to the community! :) What are some of your favorite pet sites?:style

3. *snugs* Hi @ReimneReimne!! I'm so happy you decided to rejoin VPL <33 How are you on this fine night? :3 What part of Florida are you from?

#3 Gabby, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. Cpvr-
    Cool smiley there, lol! Neopets is my favorite right now, but I used to be a Teripets player. I also used to play Celendria. Neopets definitely has my heart right now, though. C: How about you?

Gabby-
    Ww--wow you're happy I rejoined? That is so nice I don't even think we know eachother at all haha c: thank you! I'm from southern FL, north of Miami. C: Right around where that tropical storm came by, actually! :p

5. Oh, I don't play Neopets anymore. You know Teripets is coming back? How long have you been a Neopets player?

Also, currently I like Boopets, Aywas, Paladore and some others.

6. Oh gosh, I've been playing Neopets since I was a kid. On my current account though, about a year? c:
    I heard about Teripets! I really hope whoever is bringing it back does a good job. I used to make avatars on there haha :p
    I forgot about Aywas- I do like the site, but I always had a hard time assimilating into the crowd on the forums, not sure why. owo As for Paladore.. well, I'm not sure. *goes to Paladore* :p

7. Nope, I dunno you xD But you're automatically a friend of mine if you're a member on here. <3
    And I do believe I got hit by your storm. xD You Floridians have the tendency to do that :c
    You sound like you live in a pretty area. :D My aunt used to live in Tampa, and my friend down there lives in Oveido. How has the weather been lately? Thinking of sending us more of your troubled weather? XDDD

8. Ahh. I haven't been played Neopets since 03 or 04 since my account was banned for no reason. What's your favorite aspect of Neopets? Aywas is pretty good, I see it improving as time goes on. Ya, Paladore is also seeing an increase of updates, its a good time to join there. I also agree about Teripets, it was a good site.

9. Gabby-
    D'aww! <3
    And yes, we especially sent that storm to you guys, we hope you liked it! :devil2:
    Oh yes, I live close to Tampa. :eek: Lately the weather has been hot and humid as usual. All the ditches on the roads are still full of water from Debby, though. hehe
    -starts setting up the hurricane cannon- NORTH, MY CHILDREN

cpvr-
    Ah, that's happened to some of my old accounts. I've gotten frozen for this and that reason, but my newest account has been fine. My favorite aspect of Neopets is the pets for sure. I love the species on there, they are really fun to make characters out of. c:

10. Welcome to vpl! :)

11. Do you remember what the message was when they froze you? How old was your account?

12. hi! :D nice to meet you :D

13. cpvr- Probably "saying mean things on the boards" or "multiple accounts", I really can't remember. It was probably a 9+ year old account. It didn't have much valuables on it, though, so no biggie.

bamboo- Hi! c: Nice to meet you too! I like your avatar- I haven't seen Inuyasha in years. :p