Welcome to the Virtual Pet List Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. It is completely free and one of the most positive communities on the web! Come and join the fun!

Join VPL Today!
  1. Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!

We're a Virtual Pets and Sim Games Community. We have a lot of Virtual Pet Sites Owners and Sim Games Owners that frequently visit, along with Artists, Writers and Programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our Artists sell art in our Art Marketplace and Programmers are allowed to sell scripts in the Programming Marketplace. We've been opened since 2011 and since then we've grown and expanded quite nicely. What are you waiting for, why don't you join today?

Our List of Virtual Pet Sites has a lot of Sim Games listed as well. You are more than welcome to check out our directory of sites and find a new game to play. If you're still curious about a game to play, you can check out some of our Game Reviews and Interviews with Coders, Artists, Writers and Game Owners of the industry.
  2. Have you read and commented on any of our Interviews or Reviews yet?
    Yes, it's true Teripets will not come back online
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets
    Virtual Pet Directory
    join mycena cave!

Hi there.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hakuna Matata, May 21, 2012.

1. Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata New Member VPL Member

Hi there, I'm new here.

I am a big fan of virtual pet sites. The first one I ever started was Neopets back in the late 90s. I continued with that for a few years until I tried out other sites (teripets I think one was called?) and some other random ones. I even played Foopets, which was addicting but got old fast lol.

I'm more of a casual gamer, I like community where I can chat and talk to others which is easily done in virtual pet communities. I have never been a fan of large mmorpgs like WoW or those type, I prefer the slower type of online virtual game.

Well thats all I guess.. I am looking for a virtual pet site to join as I haven't been a member of one in a few years now.

Hakuna
    join misticpets, support vpl
  2. Gabby

Gabby Happy to help! Administrator

@Hakuna Matata

I love your username! :D

Yeah, I hear you about Neopets. It used to be very fun when it began. I'm very nostalgic to pre-Viacom stages.
    Never played Teripets or Foopets. I can't really say much about either of them. I relate to the feeling of being addicted to something and then it getting old fast. It's certainly happened to me a number of times.

VPL happens to be a very tight community. @cpvr runs a tight ship to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable posting here. You sound like you might enjoy most of the conversations you have here. They're usually very interesting and engaging. The forum also moves at a laid back pace, so you might like that too.

I personally find myself coming back to VPL more than any other forum. It's always in the foreground whether or not I'm doing something. :3 I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I do.

http://www.virtualpetlist.com/showthread.php/1361-List-of-Virtual-Pet-Sites is a list of Virtual Pet Sites you might be interested in joining in since your "few year" hiatus. Good luck, and be sure to PM me if you need any help getting adjusted around here. I'm usually always around, as I said before.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  3. Zei

Zei zei-art.com Approved Artist Pet Game Owner Approved Writer VPL Supporter VPL Member

@Hakuna Matata

Welcome, Welcome! It's great to have such an excited addition to the Virtual Pet List family! Feel free to message me anytime with questions, concerns, or anything. I'm a pretty chatty individual. Currently, I'm creating a site, so I'll have to keep you in mind when it comes to for it to open. ;) Since you say you're looking for a new site.

As for the fact that you love virtual pet sites, you're going to love this site. There's always something new happening here whether it's a new site in development, or theres talk of a plot twist on a current one! I hope you enjoy. *u*

Sincerely,
    Little Miss Zei
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Welcome to the community! :) How's life?