Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Wanting to the biggest Virtual Pet forum on then net? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Guest,

When you buy something off VPL be sure to leave a transaction review about you as a buyer or seller about the other person. You can do this here! This will help all future transaction as many people look at past experiences! So if you want to be ahead of the game, leave a review! Its fast, free and can help in many ways!

The VPL Staff

2. online pet game with mmorpg elements
    join a spooky virtual pet site! Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    Our latest project the virtual pets blog
    Please follow our Rules
    Help us out by Promoting VPL or by Supporting us!

Hiring a Pixel/Sprite Artist

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by Ardy, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Ardy

Ardy Approved Artist
    Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

I'm looking to commission a sprite animation artist to get some art done for me.
    I'll be looking for 5-10 different varieties of little animated sprite pets.
    I'm looking for someone with experience and previous examples for this.
    [Still open]

I'm also looking for a pixel artist to do 9 items for me. I'm looking for good detail, done in either 30x30 or 40x40, whichever the artist prefers working in. I'm also looking for someone with previous examples to show.
    [Still open]

I'm also seeking someone who is capable of doing 2-3 pixel buildings in 200x200.
    [Still open]

I'm not just looking for ONE artist to do all of these things. I'll hire who can get one of the jobs done. So I guess that means I can hire up to 3 people.

The dead line for the above things would be by the mid/end of January. If you're interested please send me a PM, and If hired I'd like to keep in touch through MSN.

#1 Ardy, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
    support our sponsor and join today
  2. Dzhelasi

Dzhelasi Approved Artist
    Approved VPL Artist VPL Member