Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar opening up for beta September 16 - Beastkeeper
    Gaming Reinvented

breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $300 posting contest ends on October 14th

Hiring site manager/admin

Discussion in 'Completed Transactions' started by Slashmaster, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey folks, I'm looking to hire someone with a decent amount of experience in running sites.

I'd love to find someone to run Felisfire.com and basically become its top administrator (while I'll still own it). Your job would be hiring and managing moderators and user admins, coming up with new content, hiring and managing artists and programmers (who you direct to me for payment of their services), and in general handling the day to day operations of the site. Your goal would be to make the game fun for the users to play, get new users to join, establish a strong, active, and reliable staff team that the users can trust, and in general make it an active and fun community. In other words, you'll manage the site.

As the site's owner, I'd like it if we could have a minimum of weekly meetings (daily is better, and I am online daily) in which we can discuss the site and any financial commitments you'd like to make regarding artists, coders, etc.

If you are interested in pay for this job, we can discuss it.
    Please inquire to jakosse@gmail.com if you are interested with your credentials.

Thanks!

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Wouldn't it be better for you to focus on the site you're already making? (Not to mention all the other ones you have planned.)

Good luck, Slash.

3. -_- Im a good canidte and I need the money

4. Since I just lost my job thanks to some hater who didnt like my service wasnt 'fast enough' in 10minutes

5. I'm not saying you're not, I barely know you, I wouldn't be able to tell you if you were or weren't. My point was that this job would require a lot of time which may not be best for you since I know you are building at least three other sites. I'm sure Slash would want someone who will focus 100% on that site and not 25%.

6. first, two of them arent even in devolupment and civic age is only in 25% done,soI would have plenty of time, but its really up to slash to decide

7. I wish I currently had the time necessary to commit to this, as I think it's a great opportunity. Good luck finding someone Slash! :)

8. Thank you, I look forward to reading the applications :) I have already gotten a couple.

9. At least people are interested! thats good!

10. I am still looking if any others would like to apply :)

11. Good luck. :) I hope you find the right person for this job. It's a great one to have.

12. Are you still looking? I may be interested.

13. I was wondering if you read mine yet?

14. I did indeed read yours.

15. Good luck Slash, I hope you find someone dedicated and fit for the job!

16. Hopefully you will find the right person here!

17. If you can pay me $125/hr I would be happy to manage things for you.

18. Anything in specific that would peak your interest? :) It's a shame I have no experience, but I mean, is there anything that you specifically are looking for in a person?

19. I am a bit late on this topic.. But I've sent a report in.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.