Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

Holding your emotions in or crying about them

Discussion in 'Health' started by cpvr, Jul 24, 2012.

1. One thing about me is that I like to hold my emotions inside me and I don't cry about it. I allow it to make me stronger - even though my emotions can sometimes get the best of me, but I try my best to not let them to do that to me. I only cry if I'm depressed or I'm extremely pissed off that there's no point of return on that.

But, crying sometimes is okay, but how many people here hold your emotions in and allow it to boil up inside? I know when my emotions are running high, I like to write about my feelings and let everything flow/get out of my mind.

But, how about you? What do you do?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. I cry really easy because of frustration. I tend to hold my emotions pretty well in-check other than that :) Occasionally, it's nice to let it all out, but it will all depend on the situation. I don't like when others see me cry, so if there are people around, I'm going to do my best to avoid it.

3. I do tend to bottle up my emotions, but sometimes I know it's not good yet I still can't bring myself to cry (even though I should to get it out of my system). My solution: watch Hachiko. Only movie that can make me cry time and time again.

4. Bottle them up and then break down. That seems to be my normal cycle with my emotions.

5. I've always bottled it up, for as long as i can recall. I've never really let it out but once in my life. Other then that, it's all just be held in. To me, crying, just shows a weakness. So, it's just not in me to cry, for anything. I do know though, it's not good. But, it can't be helped, when it's how you've been for almost all of your life. Hard to change something like that.

6. I hold mine in until I've reached a point of no return.