Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar - Beastkeeper
    breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $100 posting contest

How did you hear/find out about Virtual pet list?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cpvr, Jan 20, 2011.

?

How did you find Virtual pet list?

1. Search engine; google, bing or yahoo

88 vote(s)
    39.5%
  2. Friend

56 vote(s)
    25.1%
  3. Aywas

67 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Flight Rising

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  5. Twitter

6 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. Facebook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Tumblr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Another site, please respond and tell us about this site.

5 vote(s)
    2.2%
  1. So, how did you guys hear about Virtual pet list? Did you hear about us from a friend? What about a search engine? If so, which one? If you found us on another website, which one?

I'm one of the owners along with EBK.

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

...I don't remember how I heard of it ???

3. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

All I know is I found it in 2007, I have no idea how though too. It';s been so long.

4. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

I'm a active user on Neopets, so in the summer of 2008 I was looking for other petsites to join. I did a search on google and found VPL and it has change my life ever since, because I learned so much about the industry and is currently creating a petsite with two of my best friends. c:

5. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

Voice 1:

You had it in your signature back on Zetahelp. Things have changed a fair bit since then.

6. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

Well, let's say I know about the community since I started posting on TAZ. You're also very active there and, since you're linking to the site in your siggy, it was easy to follow the link here.

7. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

I first heard about VPL through google. (back in 2007-2008)
    I just heard about VPL's revival through Sobapets' owner. (Sean)

8. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

I heard about VPL, both times around (the revival and first creation), through Tyler. I don';t remember why I wanted the site the first time, but just 30 minutes ago upon hearing about the revival, how could I not?

9. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

I heard about it, through, Tyler.

10. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

I originally learned about VPL by searching for it using Google. I heard about the revival process from Brooke, on the Mahodai Forums.

11. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

Through the power and leverage of Social Media and word of mouth advertising :)

Thanks to Twitter!

Thanks for the invite, I'll say hi and introduce myself in the intro thread.

Dadelius

12. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

I think I heard about it from Lurapet's temp forum way back when, just because they (won't name people even though I really want to), were causing childish drama. So I wanted to see and came here.

And to come back now? Tyler posted it on his temp forum on Kaylune

13. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

Looks like Tyler is doing a wonderful job bringing in new people here, also; Sean as well. :)
    Do you remember what you were searching for?

14. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

I got here through google, via another site.

15. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

Was it Neocodex by any chance?

16. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

I was sent a link by a friend, after the Malveasor vs Nutrinopets drama. xD

17. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

DigitalPoint

18. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

From another forum long time ago.

19. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

I was invited to this site by cpvr :)

20. Re: How did you hear about Virtual pet list?

Do you remember what forum it was?