1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. Game owners can use our forum to their advatange by promoting/advertising their games to our users and receive feedback/reviews from those members that try their games out. We support developers of all kinds from RPG developers, sim game developers to virtual pet site developers. We want to see more games in our industry come across more success and that's why we try our best to release as many guides/articles regarding online gaming development as we can.
    We're unlike other forums in our industry because we try our best to be there for our users no matter what and give them advice whenever they ask for it. Running an online game isn't an easy task, but with our many resources that we've built since 2011, you'll learn a lot from our online community. Please don't ever be afraid to ask a question on the forums because if you never ask, then you'll never receive an answer to your question and you can only improve by asking other users for help/advice.
    We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are very frequent visitors on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We also allow game owners to sell their game in our general marketplace
    In early 2011, we decided to make a comeback to the internet because in 2010, we had a minor setback and we had to re-launch without any content, but with a lot of time, patience, hardwork and effort, we've managed to rebuild the Virtual pet list community into something better than it was before. We actually registered our domain name on November 4th, 2004, but we were only a directory then and all we had was a basic comments system for users to post things on their favorite games..
    So, what are you waiting for, why don't you join today? If you have any problems figuring out our security code, then here's a hint, it has millions upon users and has been around since 1997.
    Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of different games listed, so we're pretty sure that you may find some games that suits your needs as a player of sim games or virtual pet sites.
    If you're still curious about a certain game that you'd like to play, then please check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have worked in this industry.

2. Guest,

Over the next few days there may be some slight changes to VPL. If you see something going on don't be alarmed we most likely know about it! If you have any troubles please contact Evolution.

Happy Holidays
    The VPL Staff
  3. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?
    VPL's sister site the virtual pets blog

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpvr, Nov 4, 2011.

1. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Let's say you have to go to work or school - how long does it usually take you to get ready in the morning?

2. Liz

Liz Approved Artist Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    about 15 minutes, that is eat, do my hair in to a bun, all the bathroom stuff,change to uniforms.

3. Erde

Erde Active Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Hmm... I usually wake up, jump in the shower and grab something to eat/ make some coffee/ get dressed/ run out the door in 20-30minutes if I am rushing. But I usually like to hit the snooze button a few times, plus there are some days where I can't seem to find anything to wear... soooo I like at least 1 hour to get ready. That's if I am going to work or school.

If I'm not going out, I just sleep in if I can! But usually I get waken up anywhosel. xD

4. Peanut

Peanut Elite Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I wake up two hours before I have to be at work.
    Take my shower, do my hair, eat, get dressed, and pack my lunch. I'm also 30 min away from where I work though.

5. GGitzOle

GGitzOle Guest

Reputations:
    bout an hour but most of the time I don't need to be anywhere so I just take my time :D

6. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    One thing that I hate is when I get ready for something and it's not today. lol. I woke up earlier as heck thinking my doctors appointment was today, and I got ready but its not until Wednesday. lol.

7. Drea

Drea Approved Writer Approved Writer Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Too long. I always have trouble getting out of bed xD

8. Toxic Rainbow Kisses

Toxic Rainbow Kisses Approved Artist Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    It depends where. If im just going to a normal place, 10 -15 minutes.
    If Its something important, about an hour

9. Drea

Drea Approved Writer Approved Writer Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Good point with the... part about it depending. :| If it's just for school maybe half an hour... but if it's for somewhere important it takes me longer because I derp around xD

10. Toxic Rainbow Kisses

Reputations:
    Same here. Especially for important places.

11. tldr

tldr Superb Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    Oh, wow, you're all fast. If it's just a regular day, like an hour, if it's a nice thing anywhere from two to three hours...

12. Joy

Joy Veteran Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    It usually takes me over an hour.

I have to get up, brush my teeth and face, shower or at least wash my hair, straiten my hair, throw some cloths on and then it's makeup time.​

13. Toxic Rainbow Kisses

Reputations:
    I usually shower and blow dry /straighten my hair before bed.

14. Joy

Joy Veteran Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    For someone who typically wakes up with bed head in the mornings, despite whatever I do, I could never do that. =(​

15. Toxic Rainbow Kisses

Reputations:
    Haha , Yeah but it takes less time if I do it the night before.

16. Myztacia

Myztacia Web Dev VPL Supporter Pet Game Owner VPL Member

Reputations:
    I'm a 2-hour person...get up, shower, grab some breakfast, then check on all my sites while I'm eating. I usually spend an hour or so answering e-mails and making sure nothing has blown up on my games. Then I spend half hour or so derping as I do my makeup and hair...ha. I like to take my mornings nice and slow with no rush :D

17. Wingedkuri

Wingedkuri Approved Artist Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    I always take showers before I go to sleep, so it only takes me about ten minutes at most. I get up, brush my teeth, lotion, change my clothes and mousse my hair.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  18. Blake

Blake Growing Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I have to take a shower in the morning since I somehow always manage to have bed head, I must move around a ton. Morning showers tend to wake me up slightly anyways, so it's fine.

All in all though I'd say probably 25 minutes. I'm one of those people though who's fine with sitting in a towel after my shower and just surfing the web, sometimes I'll get lost in that for a good hour if I have nothing to do.

19. Canuck

Canuck Newish Member VPL Member

Reputations:
    I wake up at 6am, got to school at 7:40 every day.. so an hour and 40 minutes but I'd say an hour of that, I am just being lazy and eating breakfast and all.

20. Jolly

Jolly Supporter VPL Supporter Pet Game Owner Approved VPL Artist VPL Member

Reputations: