1. virtual pet mascot

Virtual Pets

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list forum!
    We're a virtual pets and sim games community and the largest forum in our industry. Game owners can use our forum to their advatange by promoting/advertising their games to our users and receive feedback/reviews from those members that try their games out. We support developers of all kinds from RPG developers, sim game developers to virtual pet site developers. We want to see more games in our industry come across more success and that's why we try our best to release as many guides/articles regarding online gaming development as we can.
    We're unlike other forums in our industry because we try our best to be there for our users no matter what and give them advice whenever they ask for it. Running an online game isn't an easy task, but with our many resources that we've built since 2011, you'll learn a lot from our online community. Please don't ever be afraid to ask a question on the forums because if you never ask, then you'll never receive an answer to your question and you can only improve by asking other users for help/advice.
    We have a lot of virtual pet sites' owners and sim game owners that are very frequent visitors on our online community. Along with artists, writers and programmers that come here looking for work and games to work for. Our members who are artists sell art in our art marketplace and programmers are allowed to sell their scripts in the programming marketplace. We also allow game owners to sell their game in our general marketplace
    In early 2011, we decided to make a comeback to the internet because in 2010, we had a minor setback and we had to re-launch without any content, but with a lot of time, patience, hardwork and effort, we've managed to rebuild the Virtual pet list community into something better than it was before. We actually registered our domain name on November 4th, 2004, but we were only a directory then and all we had was a basic comments system for users to post things on their favorite games..
    So, what are you waiting for, why don't you join today? If you have any problems figuring out our security code, then here's a hint, it has millions upon users and has been around since 1997.
    Our list of virtual pet sites and directory of sim games have a lot of different games listed, so we're pretty sure that you may find some games that suits your needs as a player of sim games or virtual pet sites.
    If you're still curious about a certain game that you'd like to play, then please check out some of our game reviews that were written by some of our great contributors and our interviews with respective virtual pet site owners, sim game owners, artists, writers and programmers that have worked in this industry.

2. Check out our latest guide on how to grow your user base!
    Paladore - Boopets - Icepets - Corepets open beta
    Virtual Pet Directory
    Are you looking for new virtual pet sites or sim games to play?

How Long Have You Been With VPL?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ajax, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Ajax

Ajax Mod & Artist | Need Help? VPL Staff Moderator Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Were you here before last years opening or is this your first time around?

2. cpvr

cpvr Owner and Founder Administrator

Reputations:
    Since opening day since I'm the owner.:style We date back to 2004 though. So its been a long time!

3. Kiara

Kiara Member Former VPL Staff VPL Member

Reputations:
    I'm pretty sure I had an account on an old (?) VPL but I was never active until this year.

4. Ajax

Reputations:
    Same I think I had my first one in 06 I believe, but this is my first time being super active.

5. bauss

bauss Junior Programmer Junior Programmer VPL Member

Reputations:
    I wasn't on the forums last year, but I was a few years ago. Last year I was basically just trying to succeed by playing poker, and building websites. I'm still doing the same thing this year, but I am just focusing on my one site.

6. cpvr

Reputations:
    I don't think any of those years compare to the amount of activity and traffic we have now, so that's a wonderful accomplishment for us. And I'm so proud of our community, its such a wonderful feeling seeing this community grow as much as it has. :thumbup:

7. Ajax

Reputations:
    Yea, the site is really doing good. It's super active, and a lot of the trouble makers haven't come back or are already gone.

8. cpvr

Reputations:
    Ya, I actually wonder where they all went. Remember Tezeti? He was a good user at times as well.

9. Ajax

Reputations:
    Yea, I do and I remember another user who caused a lot of issues, I think it was almost to the close of the site when they started acting up.

10. cpvr

Reputations:
    It's all good though, at least we have a family-like atmosphere here. ^.^

Ajax likes this.
  11. Ajax

Reputations:
    Yep, that's why I like the site so much.

12. Micky

Micky Always online, ping me! [Mythflow] Moderator Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Reputations:
    I've been popping in and out of VPL since 2008, I think!

I didn't really get involved until 2010, though. :p

13. Ajax

Reputations:
    Isn't that about all of us lol?

14. Micky

Micky Always online, ping me! [Mythflow] Moderator Pet Game Owner Approved Artist VPL Supporter VPL Member

Reputations:
    LOL, yeah, completely. ;)

15. Ajax

Reputations:
    Haha, at least we are all here now.

16. cpvr

Reputations:
    I can't remember that far back, what were some interesting threads from back then? Perhaps we can bring them back? @Ajax
    :style

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  17. Ajax

Reputations:
    All I remember where the threads about the blazing pet sites back then like Lura Nutrino etc.

18. Stardust

Stardust Approved Artist Approved Artist VPL Member

Reputations:
    Hm, I can't remember, but I think I joined the old VPL back in 2009 or something. Woah, can't believe it's been three years :eek:

19. cpvr

Reputations:
    It's interesting to see how many users who have knew/learned about us years and are now just joining up and becoming apart of the community. It's such a wonderful feeling.:dance3:

20. Ajax

Reputations:
    :joins: the site just keeps growing and growing.