Welcome to Virtual Pet List

Would you like to become a member of the largest and most successful virtual pets & sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and we're getting very close to having over 9,000 members .who are fans of pet games and sims just like you are. So if playing a pet site or a sim game interests you, then we'd love to have you become a member of our flourishing online community.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headAn upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-head sim game where you can breed your very own cats Kaylune, a virtual pet site Grophland.com : Breed virtual pets, Play, Explore
    VigLink badge
    Novilar

Find New Virtual Pet Sites, Sim Games or Role Playing games to Play.
    Help vpl reach 10k users by Promoting us - advertise on vpl
    : Virtual Pets Blog - The Admin Effect - Browser games

How Long Have You Been With VPL?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ajax, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Were you here before last years opening or is this your first time around?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. Since opening day since I'm the owner.:style We date back to 2004 though. So its been a long time!

3. I'm pretty sure I had an account on an old (?) VPL but I was never active until this year.

4. Same I think I had my first one in 06 I believe, but this is my first time being super active.

5. I wasn't on the forums last year, but I was a few years ago. Last year I was basically just trying to succeed by playing poker, and building websites. I'm still doing the same thing this year, but I am just focusing on my one site.

6. I don't think any of those years compare to the amount of activity and traffic we have now, so that's a wonderful accomplishment for us. And I'm so proud of our community, its such a wonderful feeling seeing this community grow as much as it has. :thumbup:

7. Yea, the site is really doing good. It's super active, and a lot of the trouble makers haven't come back or are already gone.

8. Ya, I actually wonder where they all went. Remember Tezeti? He was a good user at times as well.

9. Yea, I do and I remember another user who caused a lot of issues, I think it was almost to the close of the site when they started acting up.

10. It's all good though, at least we have a family-like atmosphere here. ^.^

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yep, that's why I like the site so much.

12. I've been popping in and out of VPL since 2008, I think!

I didn't really get involved until 2010, though. :p

13. Isn't that about all of us lol?

14. LOL, yeah, completely. ;)

15. Haha, at least we are all here now.

16. I can't remember that far back, what were some interesting threads from back then? Perhaps we can bring them back? @AjaxAjax
    :style

#16 cpvr, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  17. All I remember where the threads about the blazing pet sites back then like Lura Nutrino etc.

18. Hm, I can't remember, but I think I joined the old VPL back in 2009 or something. Woah, can't believe it's been three years :eek:

19. It's interesting to see how many users who have knew/learned about us years and are now just joining up and becoming apart of the community. It's such a wonderful feeling.:dance3:

20. :joins: the site just keeps growing and growing.