Virtual pets and Sim games community

Would you like to become a member of the most successful virtual pets and sim games community on the internet today? We've been opened since 2011 and since then, we've been providing web game developers, artists, players and writers with the most relevant, up to date, quality and in depth content covering the entire online browser based games industry. So, if you virtual pet games, game development or online sims, our forum is perfect for you. Our sneak peeks forum is designed for new owners to showchase their upcoming in dev games.

Discuss online pet game management or developing a sim game.

1. An upcoming virtual pet site that's owned by one of our moderators, Pepper-headIn icey them pet game Kaylune, a virtual pet site Breed online pet
    VigLink badge
    Novilar opening up for beta September 16 - Beastkeeper
    breed horses on this very active sim game

Browse our Online Games Directory
    Promote VPL - advertise here
    Admin and webmasters community - Browser games
    $100 posting contest

How Many Times Do You Leave Your House A Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ajax, Jul 30, 2012.

1. On a regular day, once or twice for me. How about you all?

Your banner/button can be located here for an entire month or year, please see our advertising on virtualpetlist thread for more information.

2. It depends on if I need electricity or not. XD
    If I need electric or food, 1 time a day. other than that, O.

3. What do you mean by electricity?

4. Im guessing your not from the UK?
    In the UK, you have to pay for electricity when you want it.
    you have like, a electric key, that looks like this.
    [​IMG]
    you take that to a shop, and put money on it, so like £10, and when your £10 worth of electric runs out, you put more money on it. :)

5. That's kind of like a program they called power track. It's not here anymore but it was 10x cheaper than the light bills we have now. -.- is it pretty decent as well?

6. It's not bad. but as We only put on £10 each time, we top up quite a few times a month. maybe 10 times. xD

7. So you use about $100+ a month?

8. £100+, NOT $. but thats about $150 a month. :)

9. O yea lol, but that's not bad.

10. You should say this is for rent only, I rent and I have this and a card for the gas as well.
    @AjaxAjax You can top up smaller amounts than £10 as well, like £5 ($10) and £1 ($2).

I usually put about a £1 on it, and that lasts for a week.

#10 SpunkiSpirou, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  11. I need something like that. Plus I don't like using much electricity so I'd be rich lol.

#11 Ajax, Jul 30, 2012
  12. The only things I have on the leccy is: system (this), tv, fridge, microwave, speaker system (for loud music). So yeah nothing much, and since I got the plates I can now use said microwave, had enough of the damn cooker its shit.

13. Just once. On the way back, I usually stop a few times and get everything I/we need.
    IDK- restocking needed house supplies, food, or a game occasionally. That's about it.
    Unless... My mom forces me out at some retarded stores-closed-everywhere hour to get something. -_-

14. Yes we use the same exact things, this could work this could work lol... if only I lived in the UK

15. All you need is a passport that says you can legally work in the UK.

Then you move over, the government will give you a house, then you can claim JSA until you get a job. Or ESA if you can't work. And DLA if you're disabled. And then there's the Salvation Army that you can go to for free food 3 times a week. And there's help groups that help you get things you need for the house, like a cooker and a clothes washer, and that's all free!

16. *faints* can I just float there now lol!? I always wanted to visit though, such a beautiful place.

17. It all depends on what's going on. If the homies want to chill, I can leave about 2-4 times a day. But usually if they don't, I only leave about once or twice. Usually to go to the store, or grab something to eat. Also a java monster or some Starbucks.

18. It depends really, but mostly once or twice a day.

19. Honestly, twice a week, or more. I don't have that much of a social life, but I enjoy the little part of one I do have :3

• Like Like x 1
  20. @SpunkiSpirouSpunkiSpirou.
    We use alot in our house.
    We have a PC, laptop, ps3, xbox, and stuff like the lights constantly on. we dont turn off our PC, or laptops at night. we leave them on and the PS3 is left on over night when i fall asleep. maybe that's why... XD

#20 Rj, Jul 31, 2012